SportsWrath

HOW MANY SUCCESSFUL TRICK PLAYS DO EAGLES PULL OFF

JackStroud

its a trick play in any situation and father time had made no preparations for it.............NONE

If you say it was obvious then why did father time not prepare his team and put the hands team on the field

you just condemned him worse than me

he deserves to be fired .......and fired before the whole season goes down the tubes

hes a tired old out of touch goat :furious:

that and taking the top run Oline in the NFL and re-assembling it for no reason doomed us .....if we could have run on the Eagles the game would have never gotten to that point..........we easily could have run out the clock

Coughlin claims he told the Special Teams to look for it....no Hands Team being sent out was the decision because they wanted to set up for the return. Now there is the problem. Our KO and PR suck out loud. Its not as if we get more than 10 yards anyway. Plus if the Giants recover it we are at least on our own 40. Sometimes I think there is a lapse of logic or thinking a process all the way through in the Giants Coaching Brain Trust. :rolleyes:

Andy Reid said he was shocked the hands team was not on the field.....had they been he would have kicked away

The bigger sin was scrambling the Oline for the biggest game of the year....we all were appalled on the message borad when we heard that last week

Enough said

Coughlin claims he told the Special Teams to look for it....no Hands Team being sent out was the decision because they wanted to set up for the return. Now there is the problem. Our KO and PR suck out loud. Its not as if we get more than 10 yards anyway. Plus if the Giants recover it we are at least on our own 40. Sometimes I think there is a lapse of logic or thinking a process all the way through in the Giants Coaching Brain Trust. :rolleyes:

If he did then nobody listened. Only Calhoun actually tried to get to it but he didn't have a chance even if he had run directly to the ball, easy to block one guy. Nobody was waiting for an onside kick.

If he did then nobody listened. Only Calhoun actually tried to get to it but he didn't have a chance even if he had run directly to the ball, easy to block one guy. Nobody was waiting for an onside kick.

coach probably says "watch for the onside kick" every time there's a kickoff. in that situation it's "expect an onside kick and I want to know what my ST coach's plans are"

coach probably says "watch for the onside kick" every time there's a kickoff. in that situation it's "expect an onside kick and I want to know what my ST coach's plans are"

This is why I want this old figurehead GONE.........its a dynamic fast paced game requiring dynamic fast paced thinking

Sorry he's done a good job for the most part but with Wade Philips now gone he's definitely the dumbest kid in the classroom

This is why I want this old figurehead GONE.........its a dynamic fast paced game requiring dynamic fast paced thinking

Sorry he's done a good job for the most part but with Wade Philips now gone he's definitely the dumbest kid in the classroom

you never make mistakes, jackie?