SportsWrath

predictions on Eagles game

JackStroud

This despite "old man time" effing up the offensive line and not using trick plays?

I'm a little sick of Andy Ried making a fool of us.........lets give the fat bastard some of his own medicine :05-mafia:

a fake punt, onside kick to start the second half, direct snaps, end arounds, flea flickers

anything to embarrass them despite giving them a pounding to boot

I'm teriffied of botched exchanges by O'hara and Manning BTW

On d I'd like to see the front 7 scramble to the line just before the snap

I'm a little sick of Andy Ried making a fool of us.........lets give the fat bastard some of his own medicine :05-mafia:

a fake punt, onside kick to start the second half, direct snaps, end arounds, flea flickers

I hope we start off the game with 10 straight Brandon Jacobs runs....we need to wear that team down and keep Vick and company off the field. Like we can only assume Coughlin was telling Gilbride, "USE THE RUN TO SET UP THE PASS!!!"

I like the Giants chances if this becomes team v team, and not playmaker v playmaker.

When the Giants have the ball....

Bradley and Graham are out.....Asante Samuel and Jackson are hurting. If I were Gilbride, I'd try to test out Samuel's knee.....lots of stops and starts, and try to force him to support against the run.

When the Eagles have the ball.....

Eagles are also hurting at Right Tackle....Winston Justice might not be able to go.

Long story short, the Giants have superior lines, they should be able to dominate at the line of scrimmage.

I agree and I think the Giants are finally pissed off about it, Vick goes down and Duhsean get his ass knocked out. Giants 38-10