SportsWrath

Diehl to Giants Fans.....get off your asses

JMFP

Hey Dave, maybe you should tell Mara and that fuckbag Tisch they should have sold seats in the new stadium to actual fans instead of charging an arm and a leg for psls and auctioning them off to suits......

I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing Giants fans need to get loud. Any jackass who says that obviously has never been to a game at another stadium. Eagles & Jets fans are too busy getting drunk to have the slighest clue what happens at their stadium, Vikings fans sit on their hands, Seattle fans leave when they're down 7-0, Dallas fans.... they simply don't show. Maybe if Giants fans go lowclass and start the generic " 'whatever team' SUCKS!" chant like Skins fans, then we'll be considered good fans.

I have no idea how the new stadium is, but when I had season tix, the place was always rocking at the right times. get off your asses... whatev. go fuck yourself you asshole

Hey Dave, maybe you should tell Mara and that fuckbag Tisch they should have sold seats in the new stadium to actual fans instead of charging an arm and a leg for psls and auctioning them off to suits......

I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing Giants fans need to get loud. Any jackass who says that obviously has never been to a game at another stadium. Eagles & Jets fans are too busy getting drunk to have the slighest clue what happens at their stadium, Vikings fans sit on their hands, Seattle fans leave when they're down 7-0, Dallas fans.... they simply don't show. Maybe if Giants fans go lowclass and start the generic " 'whatever team' SUCKS!" chant like Skins fans, then we'll be considered good fans.

I have no idea how the new stadium is, but when I had season tix, the place was always rocking at the right times. get off your asses... whatev. go fuck yourself you asshole

Ahh, echo... 9 out of 10 times I'm gonna agree with you... but Giants stadium was one of the quietest places in the NFL back in it's day.

I usually go to between 3-6 home games every year. One year when we were playing the Eagles for a playoff spot, I was the ONLY one yelling, clapping, etc... for THREE whole rows. There was a kid four rows up who was doing the same thing, and every once in a while he'd shoot me a 'what the fuck" expression and I would shrug and throw him one right back. I've had people get upset that I'm "being too raucous" at the games because I actually want to HELP my team win by yelling and clapping my hands on third down.

This new stadium is maybe a little bit louder, but it's still pretty quiet compared to the Arrowheads of the world.

I agree with echo that this new stadium is filled with suits, but I dont agree telling Diehl fuck you asshole. Cause no matter who fills that stadium......he's 100% right. Shit, I wish they would just once, let fans like us, and my buddies I watch games with here go. ONLY us......we'd fuckin ROCK that place!!!! :afro::flex:

I don't know bro.. Diehl is kindda big.. I wouldn't fuck with him.. look at those boobs lol

a lot of noise at sporting events comes from the messages on the screen and the music shaking the crowd into a frenzy. giants management frowns on that artificial stuff. so most of what you hear is at least organic cheering from intelligent fans.