SportsWrath

This does not feel like a win

Lubeck

you guys are nuts

any win in the NFL is tough and this was a true blow out

Even Peyton Manning has bad games

the difference maker is our D now playing at an incredible all time efficiency

I cannot recall a better defense in NFL history......maybe this team is now unbeatable

I actually agree with most of this, but you went a little heavy with the praise of the defense. There's no way I would take this defense over the '86 team: 2 HoF'ers at LB, Banks playing lights-out, a strong front 3, and run by one of the best coaching minds of this generation? Nope.

But I would take this defensive backfield over the 86 team's backfield.

And I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't happy with job Fewell has done this season. Or Gilbride for that matter--most of his WRs injured the last 4 or so games, an Oline that has played most of the season without its starting center (not to mention playing a game in this stretch with a 3rd string LT), and he's still getting wins by 10+ points in 2 of the 3 games we won? Like him or not, you have to give credit for that. Or Coughlin for that matter, who must have had a real tough time keeping the team focused during the "magical mystery tour" last weekend.

If it wasn't for turnovers (and the RBs fumbling seems to have dwindled since the switch) and special teams, this team would be mentioned in the same breath as the Patriots and whomever else you care to discuss.