SportsWrath

This does not feel like a win

Lubeck

I only remember one real bad drop....there was one that was well behind him that he got his hands on, too

i saw a few drops by him but i had no sound so not sure how it was spun. in the firstQ, the vikes did a good job of taking away the short routes that the giants seemed to favor. seems like the first 15 scripted plays didn't work. eli shouldn't have thrown those passes into tight coverage. yet again, the turnovers didn't really hurt.

Eli was bad.

Viking receivers were able to get open easily...and in a manner we have seen all to often. Wide open on zone coverages that didn't cover shit.

Really what saved this game was the running game. And the attempt at that only came well after everything else failed. The saddest part is that Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen identified TC going to Gilfuck and telling him to focus on the run game before any serious attempt was made to establish the run.

This team is not complete enough to make a serious impact in the post season. The defense is weak against the pass. The offense is weak to move the ball. And I really don't see any quick fixes that can change either of those conclusions.

Hey Chicken Little

watch out

THE SKY IS FALLING

you can take a complete beat down and make it sound like a loss

your glass is not half empty

ITS EMPTY :rolleyes:

This from the guy who proclaimed the last flu season was going to kill us all.

and the guy who just a few weeks ago said:

This is the kind of IDIOCY that makes me long to get Jon Gruden, or Cowher out of the announcers chair and into Father Time's CHAIR

so shoot me, yeah he won a SB on a miracle catch, and Spags excellent Defense...........he'll never win another one- mark my words

I'll take it wasn't the prettiest game, and the opposing QB is just abysmal. Sidney Rice did have 4 catches in the 1st quarter, but then had 1 the rest of the game. Our LB's played outstanding and the whole D was in the backfield constantly stopping AD for negative yardage or short gains.The OLine is great no matter who we stick out there, Diehl handled Jared Allen all night long, and I will take the win, looking forward to Sunday.

Eli was bad.

Viking receivers were able to get open easily...and in a manner we have seen all to often. Wide open on zone coverages that didn't cover shit.

Really what saved this game was the running game. And the attempt at that only came well after everything else failed. The saddest part is that Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen identified TC going to Gilfuck and telling him to focus on the run game before any serious attempt was made to establish the run.

This team is not complete enough to make a serious impact in the post season. The defense is weak against the pass. The offense is weak to move the ball. And I really don't see any quick fixes that can change either of those conclusions.

the entire game felt weird... but a W is a W.

200 yards on the ground and 3 points allowed by the defense are very good things to see. The main concern for me right now is the carelessness Eli is displaying with the football. We have seen this from him in the past and have also witnessed how good he can be when he takes care of the ball, the obvious example the 2007 Super Bowl run which was one of the most efficient stretch of playoff performances by a quarterback in recent memeory. As it stands, the Giants have three more games left and the playoffs are far from guaranteed. Eli has to straighten things out right now starting this Sunday. Another two turnover performance by Manning and come Monday the Giants are probably in second place.

200 yards on the ground and 3 points allowed by the defense are very good things to see. The main concern for me right now is the carelessness Eli is displaying with the football. We have seen this from him in the past and have also witnessed how good he can be when he takes care of the ball, the obvious example the 2007 Super Bowl run which was one of the most efficient stretch of playoff performances by a quarterback in recent memeory. As it stands, the Giants have three more games left and the playoffs are far from guaranteed. Eli has to straighten things out right now starting this Sunday. Another two turnover performance by Manning and come Monday the Giants are probably in second place.

Amen.

And I expect Eli to play better going forward. He knows he leads the league in INTs...

I saw nothing weird about it

Great running and supreme D trumps all................... even New England

If we keep running like this (10 yds per carry) and stopping great RBs to 27 yds on 19 carries we can beat ANYBODY, ANYTIME...........this is the way the old great Vinny Lombardi Packers beat everyone with a stick.

Eli BTW did not play that bad, after the 2 INTs which did not matter much he settled down and had a nice little game.

My only reservation is JPP did not continue his rampage......he must be drawing double coverage.

They should move he and Tuck around so they never know where they are coming from

That dallas deusche bag Aikman put the jinx on Minny when he started praising their all powerful run stopping ability.......2 seconds later Jacobs broke one for about 80 yds untouched LOL and the trouncing continued for the rest of the game on the ground

I thought that while JPP didn't get a sack, I seem to remember him getting a ton of pressure throughout the game. He had another good game in my opinion.

He wiffed on one sure sack, just completely failed to take Jackson down like he was wearing teflon or something. His technique is still pretty raw.

I saw nothing weird about it

Great running and supreme D trumps all................... even New England

If we keep running like this (10 yds per carry) and stopping great RBs to 27 yds on 19 carries we can beat ANYBODY, ANYTIME...........this is the way the old great Vinny Lombardi Packers beat everyone with a stick.

Eli BTW did not play that bad, after the 2 INTs which did not matter much he settled down and had a nice little game.

My only reservation is JPP did not continue his rampage......he must be drawing double coverage.

They should move he and Tuck around so they never know where they are coming from

That dallas deusche bag Aikman put the jinx on Minny when he started praising their all powerful run stopping ability.......2 seconds later Jacobs broke one for about 80 yds untouched LOL and the trouncing continued for the rest of the game on the ground

A good team puts the ball in the end zone twice making the score 14-0 instead of 3-0. Eli's interceptions could lose us games.

you guys are nuts

any win in the NFL is tough and this was a true blow out

Even Peyton Manning has bad games

the difference maker is our D now playing at an incredible all time efficiency

I cannot recall a better defense in NFL history......maybe this team is now unbeatable