SportsWrath

Minn. Metrodome collapses in Midwest blizzard

JayD

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d81cd2899/Monday-game-in-Minneapolis-is-unlikely

They'll hold a press conference at 10am to announce what's happening.

irony:

Published: Dec. 12, 2010 at 09:38 a.m.

01:57 – NFL Network's Randy Moss has the latest news from Minneapolis as the Vikings vs. Giants game is in jeopardy this week.

NY Giants @ MinnesotaJoe Buck, Troy Aikman

NOTE: This game has been moved to Monday night in Detroit, and is currently scheduled to air on WNYW New York, KMSP Minneapolis, KEYC Mankato MN and KXLT Rochester MN ONLY. It can be seen on Sunday Ticket elsewhere.

NY Giants @ MinnesotaJoe Buck, Troy Aikman

NOTE: This game has been moved to Monday night in Detroit, and is currently scheduled to air on WNYW New York, KMSP Minneapolis, KEYC Mankato MN and KXLT Rochester MN ONLY. It can be seen on Sunday Ticket elsewhere.

So no, Binghamton area does not get the game. That's so fucked because we were originally supposed to get the game.

Ridiculous...people have to suffer because of acts of GOD concerning arbitrary NFL/TV rules. :TD:

That is ridiculous everyone knows these storms are because of global war..I mean climate change. There is no God. How dare you try and blame Him for this.

Note: The above was a poor attempt at a joke not an attempt to start a political discussion. You all know where those can be found.

just got this email from wicz binghamton:

We are working on getting clearance for the game tomorrow. Probably won't know until tomorrow

lol, did you email a complaint? I was seriously thinking about doing it but I figured I wouldn't get anywhere....but I did email Sam Adams a complaint...hopefully I get a 30 of their holiday/seasonal pack.....I happened to mention how much I like it....

lol, did you email a complaint? I was seriously thinking about doing it but I figured I wouldn't get anywhere....but I did email Sam Adams a complaint...hopefully I get a 30 of their holiday/seasonal pack.....I happened to mention how much I like it....

hahah i wasnt even thinking along those lines, i just emailed asking if they were broadcasting the game.

im gonna write busch a letter complaining about flat beer or something though and try to get some free beer. in fact im gonna create sample letter and just change the beer company and send out like 20 to different companies.

i seriously feel like if i waste enough time doing that ill get some free shit.

I don't know why they just don't play an away game at Giants Stadium like in 2005......cool.gif

Considering that they are playing in a Division Rival Stadium I would not expect a huge homefield advantage for the Vikings... could you picture if the Eagles played a home game in Giants Stadium with free general admission?

Considering that they are playing in a Division Rival Stadium I would not expect a huge homefield advantage for the Vikings... could you picture if the Eagles played a home game in Giants Stadium with free general admission?

i would imagine a lot of eagles fans would make the drive but i get your drift. hope they know what they're doing with that free general admission.

i would imagine a lot of eagles fans would make the drive but i get your drift. hope they know what they're doing with that free general admission.

I was thinking the same thing....what if the Eight Trey Crips or Detroit's version of same runs up against their version of the Bloods, MS-13, Vice Lords, etc. Can you imagine the results. :blink: Another reason why I am not going.... :ph34r:

I was thinking the same thing....what if the Eight Trey Crips or Detroit's version of same runs up against their version of the Bloods, MS-13, Vice Lords, etc. Can you imagine the results. :blink: Another reason why I am not going.... :ph34r:

8 mile (that's all i know from the slim shady movie).