SportsWrath

Minn. Metrodome collapses in Midwest blizzard

JayD

Not much, other than there's no other option in Minnie as the new college stadium has no roof. There's a conference call going on between the Giants, Vikings and NFL right now.

Looks like they better pack up and make this a home game.:cool:

Sirius NFL radio reports that NFL is trying to find a domed stadium for tomorrow night. U of Minnesota or any outdoor venue is not an option because Giants packed and prepared for an indoor game. Detroit, St Louis and now I'm hearing Dallas are being considered. Dallas is strong possibility because FOX TV trucks are already there.

i know a lot of the time binghamton area gets giants games that arent national, like preseason and shit, i fucking pray we get it.

Awesome, I'm in that broadcasting range! Fingers crossed...if not though, I'm sure someone will find it streaming online...

Jesus CHRIST...I'm not going to Detroit man....and I'm a Brother... :afro: Go out there with my Giants gear on and get jacked. Better yet wear Vikes purple and get raped. Nah man gonna watch it on the tube. We of the Road Crew have fought our Bridge Too Far....my bridge got blown up in my face along with Nasser....whereas Bonji, Echoe and Lone Wolf just got wiped out by a Panzer Division and the Iowans Chuckie, Madjack et al...well they made it in just to surrender. The Tree will not be dropping down into a Hot LZ either. This is General T...we bow our heads in prayer to our surrounded and soon to surrender comrades in arms in Minneapolis... :cry: