7- PHILADELPHIA

8- STEELERS

9- DALLAS

10- JETS

11- KANSAS CITY

12- SAN DIEGO

13- COLTS

14- CHICAGO

Oh how the mighty have fallen and the meek are inheriting the Earth......Merry Christmas

:thumbs:

I had long thought poor ol Wade was holding them back. They are beating everyone put in front of them now.

Kudoos to them for making the rare mid-season HC change.

This power ranking is not based upon anyone's year so far...........its based upon who's playing very well right NOW.

Right now, I don't see anyone playing up us head up and winning............including Tom Brady-Bundcshen, who is used to standing back there like a statue waiting for a WR to come open. He would not get that kind of freedom or time against us

He'd be eating turf and getting tomahawked all night. :smartass:

my only reservation is Chicago.....they could be top ten but they need to show me they can repeat last weeks performance.

I had long thought poor ol Wade was holding them back. They are beating everyone put in front of them now.

Kudoos to them for making the rare mid-season HC change.

This power ranking is not based upon anyone's year so far...........its based upon who's playing very well right NOW.

Right now, I don't see anyone playing up us head up and winning............including Tom Brady-Bundcshen, who is used to standing back there like a statue waiting for a WR to come open. He would not get that kind of freedom or time against us

He'd be eating turf and getting tomahawked all night. :smartass:

my only reservation is Chicago.....they could be top ten but they need to show me they can repeat last weeks performance.

Wade Nothing, Garret hoodwinked Bum's kid and he was too stupid to know it...... he still doesn't know it.