SportsWrath

GIANTS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SB YOU HEARD IT

JackStroud

Seeing that The Pats destroyed Pitt, Bal and the Jets. The Pats are the team to beat this year right now.

Nothing seems to stay the same for very long this year. Things have a way of changing quickly.

We have beaten 8 of the 12 opponents put in front of us......they will keep coming and we will keep knocking them down baring another slew of injuries

You want to grow as a team and peak in December/January not in September

Right now it's fairly indisputable that the Giants and Patriots are the two best teams to anyone with football knowledge and no axe to grind

That Patriots are playing lights out, but I'm holding off crowning the Giants. If they beat Philly in a couple weeks, I'll be singing a different tune.

New England may have beat Pittsburgh but I'm not sold on them. Especially with that shaky/inconsistent defense. Pittsburgh is good on both sides of the ball and their defense has been playing lights out.

New England may have beat Pittsburgh but I'm not sold on them. Especially with that shaky/inconsistent defense. Pittsburgh is good on both sides of the ball and their defense has been playing lights out.

pitt should've lost 3 games that i saw them win. perhaps that's the luck of champions. certainly they're not dominant.

pitt should've lost 3 games that i saw them win. perhaps that's the luck of champions. certainly they're not dominant.

Well, we probably should have lost against Dallas the first time and against Jacksonville, so I don't really put much stock in that fact...

not fact, opinion.

Well, your opinions are normally pretty good and I don't know exactly which games you're talking about with Pittsburgh other than prolly the Ravens game last week, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But damn, when that defense needs to make a play, they do it.

Well, your opinions are normally pretty good and I don't know exactly which games you're talking about with Pittsburgh other than prolly the Ravens game last week, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But damn, when that defense needs to make a play, they do it.

they should of lost to Miami,Baltimore,Buffalo and I guess you can say Atlanta

:LMAO: but that's our Jack .. the jack we all love.

Coughlin does not win the Superbowls

the OC and DC run the Giants

I explained what changed way back in this post Jacobs came out of his Coma as did JPP...........those two horses you can ride to a Lombardy if they keep this up

one disrupts the opponents D the other has the opposing QB peeing in his pants.......they better put an over-sized pampers on Brady-Bundschen or she will change the locks on him and he'll find himself limping over there with another pathetic bouquet of pansies