SportsWrath

GIANTS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SB YOU HEARD IT

JackStroud

I t looks like us and new England II

and it will be a tight contest once again

the difference maker this time is Pierre Paul and our excellent DBs

If we played them on Sunday

Giants 27- Pats 24

Blasphemy! The difference makers will be Blackburn and Pascoe because you only highlight mediocre white players.

I guess you wrote that before they dismantled the Jets and stopped their supposedly high powered offense COLD

it will be a repeat SB with the same excitement and the exact same outcome.....MARK MY WORDS

and yes I said Coughlin could not win another one but that was before the reemergence of Brandon Jacobs, and the UN FNNNNN BELIEVABLE emrgence of JPP........JPP will dominate the rest of the season the way Richard Dent did in 1985

RIP Don Meredith....what a character :thumbs:

No way NE makes it to the Big Dance with the 31st-ranked defense.

that's what I was thinking this morning how do they have two losses with the 32nd ranked pass d and 31st ranked overall D. The AFC to me though is down, Pittsburgh before beating Baltimore almost lost to Buffalo should of lost to Buffalo, and everyone acts like beating the Colts for the Pats is still a big deal they have six losses for chirst sakes. The Chiefs and Jaguars are gonna be division winners and all thats left is Pittsburgh vs. NE in a very easy AFC Playoff. The NFC on the other hand could have the Giants,Eagles,Saints or Packers go 10-6 and still miss. I think the road goes through Atlanta which is a dome and sucks, the Saints could beat them in the divisional round and then have to play the NFC championship at the Meadowlands,the Linc or Soldier Field which spells trouble. Right now though, I would predict Patriots vs. Giants

yeah can't disgaree there. wish he'd pick a TE and stick with him though, i have both of them and i've picked the wrong one 4 weeks in a row <_<

I loved Gronkowski at Arizona would of been a top 15 pick if he didn't come into the draft injured, Hernandez had a red flag coming out of Florida but Belichick has a knack for turning guys around and what a great draft they had, and that is part of their D being 31st they are young, they will be good for years to come though

I guess you wrote that before they dismantled the Jets and stopped their supposedly high powered offense COLD

it will be a repeat SB with the same excitement and the exact same outcome.....MARK MY WORDS

and yes I said Coughlin could not win another one but that was before the reemergence of Brandon Jacobs, and the UN FNNNNN BELIEVABLE emrgence of JPP........JPP will dominate the rest of the season the way Richard Dent did in 1985

RIP Don Meredith....what a character :thumbs:

Since when is that offense high powered? Sanchez's job is to not screw up royally enough to lose the game. Tomlinson is OK...but other than Holmes and Dustin Keller, Sanchez doesn't really have many options. Braylon Edwards sucks and Cotchery is OK.

We have beaten 8 of the 12 opponents put in front of us......they will keep coming and we will keep knocking them down baring another slew of injuries

You want to grow as a team and peak in December/January not in September

Right now it's fairly indisputable that the Giants and Patriots are the two best teams to anyone with football knowledge and no axe to grind

I really don't think that's true at all. Until we beat Philadelphia, they're the best team in the NFC. And the Patriots being the best team in the AFC is also debatable. I'd go with Pittsburgh.

I really don't think that's true at all. Until we beat Philadelphia, they're the best team in the NFC. And the Patriots being the best team in the AFC is also debatable. I'd go with Pittsburgh.

Seeing that The Pats destroyed Pitt, Bal and the Jets. The Pats are the team to beat this year.