SportsWrath

Give credit to Gilbride against Jacksonville

Tempest

I get frustrated with Eli's bone headed decisions with the football at times but recognizes the fact that if the game is close after 3/4s he gives us a chance to win.

I also likes Gilbride quite a bit. We have run 43% of the time this year ( 332 ) vs. 57% passing ( 376 ). Fairly balanced, we are 6th in the run, 9th in the pass, 3rd overall in yards and 6th in Total points.

I have not forgotten such recent Giant notables as Dave Brown, Kent Grahm and Danny Kanell, but I still wish Eli would be a little smarter with the ball, especially in the red zone.

exactly the dog's point. you can't have it both ways. the dog would never praise gilbride for walking in the room, but as far as OC go, he is solid, and the offensive results speak for themselves. is he bill walsh? no. he is solid, and his system seems to produce positive results. so why make him the scapegoat every other week when the giants lose? given what is out there, the giants could be doing a whole lot worse with OCs.

and relax a little joe, the dog has always maintained that little eli is a solid QB as well. inconsistent, not elite, but solid. the fact that you can't handle someone not elevating eli to royalty status is your own bizzare, at times uncomfortable issue...blunatic random jump in with no real substance in 3...2...1...

You know when you criticize Eli, it cuts right to the bone.

And then I have no recourse but to PM Blunatic to criticize your sloppy spelling and questionable punctuation.

And please, let's not get started on your blatant disregard for capitalization.

See? I'm worked up again.

And then I have no recourse but to PM Blunatic to criticize your sloppy spelling and questionable punctuation.

I don't know who you are anymore :cwy:

the dog does not concern himself with capitalization...often has thoughts of prying the caps lock button off of the keypad. very discerning that blunatic was dealing with a wine reaction scenario, but never the less, the holiday seems to have done us all some good...for however long.

the dog does not concern himself with capitalization...often has thoughts of prying the caps lock button off of the keypad. very discerning that blunatic was dealing with a wine reaction scenario, but never the less, the holiday seems to have done us all some good...for however long.

Don't do that, your mom probably bought that computer for Xmas for you. She'll be mad. You will lose basement privileges.

Don't do that, your mom probably bought that computer for Xmas for you. She'll be mad. You will lose basement privileges.

oh good, the court jester woke up from the giants two game losing streak and has decided to chime in. the dog would hate to lose basement priveledges and be forced out in the rain, but then, you wouldn't have to concern yourself with that, being one of the fair-weather variety...any chance you want to settle up on your bet that you initiated with the dog two years ago? nevermind, the dog will just look forward to more silliness from you...

oh good, the court jester woke up from the giants two game losing streak and has decided to chime in. the dog would hate to lose basement privileges and be forced out in the rain, but then, you wouldn't have to concern yourself with that, being one of the fair-weather variety...any chance you want to settle up on your bet that you initiated with the dog two years ago? never mind, the dog will just look forward to more silliness from you...

fixed

awwwww :wub:

Fun Fact: Calling someone a dog in the Arab culture is an insult. :)

Middle Eastern based cultures period. The old Jewish saying of "I wouldn't do it or that to a dog" comes from that setting. You Semites sure have some animal fetishes man. :smartass:

Middle Eastern based cultures period. The old Jewish saying of "I wouldn't do it or that to a dog" comes from that setting. You Semites sure have some animal fetishes man. :smartass:

lol tellme about it. Poor dogs and donkeys get a lot of flack.