SportsWrath

If you keep running Right Jim Brown would Avg 2 Yds

JackStroud

This is the kind of crab an old brain like Coughlins just cannot process

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

our best lineman are on the right side so lets FNNNNN STUBBORNLY run right all night long and blame it on poor little Bradshaw

This is the kind of IDIOCY that makes me long to get Jon Gruden, or Cowher out of the announcers chair and into Father Time's CHAIR

so shoot me, yeah he won a SB on a miracle catch, and Spags excellent Defense...........he'll never win another one- mark my words

not running right all night long with the slow train, which makes a stop at every tackler to protect his knees

nice, i marked your words before too when you said we'd never win a superbowl with pierce as our MLB.

thanks for this jack.

I agree I look stupid now, but the offense that took the field today in no way resembled the piss poor performance against the Eagles

The D looked awful for 3 quarters but then straightened up and flew right

Kudos to both sides of the ball- Jacksonville is no pushover, and if they had any WRs at all they would be a very dangerous team

that was a tough well deserved win, and set us up for a SB run....except for philly/atlanta the rest of the schedule is a relative cakewalk, and the walking wounded will return at just the right time to make a SB win and I will then gladly eat my words in this post

I was frustrated going into this game

I agree I look stupid now, but the offense that took the field today in no way resembled the piss poor performance against the Eagles

The D looked awful for 3 quarters but then straightened up and flew right

Kudos to both sides of the ball- Jacksonville is no pushover, and if they had any WRs at all they would be a very dangerous team

that was a tough well deserved win, and set us up for a SB run....except for philly/atlanta the rest of the schedule is a relative cakewalk, and the walking wounded will return at just the right time to make a SB win and I will then gladly eat my words in this post

I was frustrated going into this game

Anyone who watched our offense against the Eagles would think the game was fixed

It was the dumbest offensive playcalling in NFL history, no pressure on Eli but run right and pass short allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn night long

If we play our normal mixed run pass long ball game against the Birds in "MEADOWLANDS????" Stadium................we will destroy them and should have 2 weeks ago

I was horrified by the playcalling against the Eagles ..............it was brain dead

Anyone who watched our offense against the Eagles would think the game was fixed

It was the dumbest offensive playcalling in NFL history, no pressure on Eli but run right and pass short allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn night long

If we play our normal mixed run pass long ball game against the Birds in "MEADOWLANDS????" Stadium................we will destroy them and should have 2 weeks ago

I was horrified by the playcalling against the Eagles ..............it was brain dead

yes because we all know Gilbride was called for several motion penalties, a pair of illegal formations and that he managed to turn the ball over 5 times. Fucking Gilbride.