SportsWrath

First official Mets AND Yanks thread

gateb

Guest So.Cal Dub

When I was little, like 7 years old, I used to be a Mets fan. My grandpa and dad used to get mad at me becuase of it. :LMAO:

Oh well, I wised up, but still pull for the Mets unless the Yanks are playing them.

When I was little, like 7 years old, I used to be a Mets fan. My grandpa and dad used to get mad at me becuase of it. :LMAO:

Oh well, I wised up, but still pull for the Mets unless the Yanks are playing them.

i was born and raise in NY ok so dont htink im anything bad but i actually went for the RED SOX!!! :puke:

but when boone hit that homer in extra innings in the playoffs i went back to being a yankee fan!!

i was born and raise in NY ok so dont htink im anything bad but i actually went for the RED SOX!!! :puke:

but when boone hit that homer in extra innings in the playoffs i went back to being a yankee fan!!

It was only for 1 summer though!! trust me

***Out of town update***

My friends are in Colorado right now and just called me. It's a slugfest, with Philadelphia winning 5-3 so far.

They're going in the booth tomorrow to meet some of the broadcasters. Lucky :TD:

Oh yeah, Sox won on Papelbon's 5th save.

***Out of town update***

My friends are in Colorado right now and just called me. It's a slugfest, with Philadelphia winning 5-3 so far.

They're going in the booth tomorrow to meet some of the broadcasters. Lucky :TD:

Oh yeah, Sox won on Papelbon's 5th save.

Your not 13!!

Yankees are coming back up to bat now!!lets get some fucking runs!!

Guest So.Cal Dub

A wise choice.... :TU:

BTW, I was born and raised in NJ till I was 11. Then was plucked from NJ to move out here in the land of self centeredness...

Guest So.Cal Dub

Who the Hell is Matt Smith!?!?!? :o

Now I know Joe doesn't care anymore. They should make him have his head checked! The guy is fucking looney lately.

I dont care how good Sturtz sucks him off in the club house, STOP FUCKING USING HIM AND PUT THE FARNS IN THERE ONCE IN AWHILE!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!