SportsWrath

Perry Fewell

ppodlesny

I agree....I would be pissed if I were the defense

The sad thing is at the beginning of the season Blunatic and I agreed that the O would have to win games. Now the D is playing above expectations, easy when there were none, and the O is cluster fucking the Giants out of the playoffs. It's almost a miracle that the team is above .500 with these constant turnovers.

The sad thing is at the beginning of the season Blunatic and I agreed that the O would have to win games. Now the D is playing above expectations, easy when there were none, and the O is cluster fucking the Giants out of the playoffs. It's almost a miracle that the team is above .500 with these constant turnovers.

The sad thing is that the Giants offense treats the Philly defense like they are the Steel Curtain.

The Defense is a surprise. But they are mostly healthy this year while the Offense is decimated with injury. The turnovers are very concerning indeed. Special teams even more so because no one seems concerned that every punt is a circus and every KO return a disaster and this is the most fixable.

The Defense is a surprise. But they are mostly healthy this year while the Offense is decimated with injury. The turnovers are very concerning indeed. Special teams even more so because no one seems concerned that every punt is a circus and every KO return a disaster and this is the most fixable.

I would understand lower output stats wise but the turnovers are ridiculous. When you have this many injuries on O you have to execute to get points but Eli and Bradshaw's turnovers, also Nicks stutter step breaks need to stop, are killing the team. All those losses except the Colts were winnable if the O didn't constantly fuck up. Also Bradshaw needs to get a second opinion on carrying the ball, call Tiki, because Ingram isn't helping him get it done. He keeps fumbling like this and he won't be around for his big pay day.