SportsWrath

If we don't get an 8 man front going on these Eagles

JackStroud

Yes lets stack everyone inside a confined area allowing the speed guys on the outside to have less defenders to overcome. Great game planning. In fact it sounds exactly like what they tried to do against the Cowboys, bringing a safety into the box, that allowed for so many deep plays where Bryant was one on one just outrunning our CBs.

Yes lets stack everyone inside a confined area allowing the speed guys on the outside to have less defenders to overcome. Great game planning. In fact it sounds exactly like what they tried to do against the Cowboys, bringing a safety into the box, that allowed for so many deep plays where Bryant was one on one just outrunning our CBs.

if you loop the LBers and get a push up the middle there will be no downfield passing

Vick will be decapitated

cut off the head and the snake dies

also you dont play it straight up

you drop guys into coverage half the time

what happened to the 4 2 5 defense that worked so well a few games ago

if you loop the LBers and get a push up the middle there will be no downfield passing

Vick will be decapitated

cut off the head and the snake dies

also you dont play it straight up

you drop guys into coverage half the time

what happened to the 4 2 5 defense that worked so well a few games ago

ahh the old Blitzkrieg maneuver

I don't want to see Vick rolling out He has scored how many times tonight while rolling out? Every pass play asaide of the shuttle pass to McCoy

Jack, normally I hang on your every prediction, but I disagree this time around.

What the Giants will need to do is maintain gap control, and they should do fine.

There is a huge difference between Washington's shit sandwich defense and ours.

I'd imagine Kenny Phillips or Antrelle Rolle will be assigned to shadow Vick in their 3 safety alignment.

Similarly, the Giants offense can move the ball on anyone...as long as the Giants don't get in their own way.....I don't see Philly's defense stopping the G-Men.

of course they cannot stop us ......the key is to run on them and play action passing

but Vick must be put tot he turf early to knock some of the moxie out of him

BTW I pleaded to pick up Vick for the wildcat.....at the least it would have kept him on our bench and off phillys field

of course they cannot stop us ......the key is to run on them and play action passing

but Vick must be put tot he turf early to knock some of the moxie out of him

BTW I pleaded to pick up Vick for the wildcat.....at the least it would have kept him on our bench and off phillys field

Without a doubt, we'll need a monster performance from our front 4 if we hope to win. Osi and Tuck especially.

And I don't think a dog-killer belongs in the NFL.

But it's a business, and the Philly Fat Man doesn't care about character, so here we are.