SportsWrath

Status of the Sportswrath.com Mock Draft

Money

Regarding myself, in all liklihood, I won't be available to make a 4th round selection. I'll do my best to PM a list of players if it comes to that, but we should determine whether we're going to go that route so people can prepare.

Regarding myself, in all liklihood, I won't be available to make a 4th round selection. I'll do my best to PM a list of players if it comes to that, but we should determine whether we're going to go that route so people can prepare.

I agree. We have only had a hand full of posters actually say they will continue and they are willing participate. I havent recieved any list and Im not sure if Money has. As of right not Im not even sure if many really know the current status of this draft.

If they couldnt send Money a list of the second round they will really have a hard time making a list for the third. So giving them notice today might be a good idea. If we split the pms up, between 3 or 4 of us it should be no problem at all. Thats if you want to go that route Money. If not I could help you come up with a prospect draft value board for the remaining draft picks.

I think it's premature to assume failure of this project just because you have a small number of lists to date. The draft isn't even resuming until tomorrow. There's plenty of time for people to submit picks.

I think it's premature to assume failure of this project just because you have a small number of lists to date. The draft isn't even resuming until tomorrow. There's plenty of time for people to submit picks.

Well I dont think anybody is saying its a failure but the point is to have the list by the start of the draft tomorrow so we know who is participating. I think pms or emails would be good for the GMs who havent checked in recently and havent seen this thread. It would be a good idea to inform the GMs that the draft is still going and a list of prospects would be nice to have. I mean there was very little turnout in the 2nd round, something tells me majority of the posters have forgot about this. So to make sure that doesnt happen again we should at least try to contact these guys instead of expecting them to be here. Also if we were planning on asking for a list of players then giving them tonight and most of tomorrow would be a good idea.