SportsWrath

1 more thing

so-cal dub

Getting better...ha. He either outkicks the coverage or shanks the punt for 30 yards and isn't consistent in any regard.

Seriously need to find a punter.

FINALLY! Someone else sees it!

You can't have a 60 yard boot with no hang time. That's an automatic 20 yard return, at least. You give this new crop of kick returners open field to make guys miss and you're asking for trouble!

FINALLY! Someone else sees it!

You can't have a 60 yard boot with no hang time. That's an automatic 20 yard return, at least. You give this new crop of kick returners open field to make guys miss and you're asking for trouble!

There is plenty of hang time the problem is there is such thing as outkicking the cover team....or even worse outkicking the situation. Like when you need to put the ball between the 5 and 15 yard lines, not right at the line or worse in the end zone.

There is plenty of hang time the problem is there is such thing as outkicking the cover team....or even worse outkicking the situation. Like when you need to put the ball between the 5 and 15 yard lines, not right at the line or worse in the end zone.

Most of his kicks are line drives.

And they are short or go out of bounds. Nearly every kick I have seen from him that had distance was a BOOMER....massive air time...because it went well beyond the coverage team.

I remember line drive kicks that sent the returner running backwards and then running forwards without seeing a single Giant in the picture for a second or 2. I could be wrong but normally even a 60 yard kick with around 5 seconds of hangtime will be enough for the coverage team to get down there...just don't think he gets enough hangtime...even on his boomers...

I remember line drive kicks that sent the returner running backwards and then running forwards without seeing a single Giant in the picture for a second or 2. I could be wrong but normally even a 60 yard kick with around 5 seconds of hangtime will be enough for the coverage team to get down there...just don't think he gets enough hangtime...even on his boomers...

5 seconds does not give the cover team time to get in position for a 60 yard punt. Not when you have to devote enough players to cover against a punter who needs time to make that 60 yard punt that Dodge clearly needs.