SportsWrath

Cowboys Looking at Fewell to replace Wade Phillips

BleedinBlue

Jesus people... Fewell isnt going anywhere. You can bet on it. Stop believing the media, especially the sports media. Haven't you learned yet?

Next week, they'll start a BS story about Jones coveting Singletary or someone.

Actually Socal, I'd be very surprised if Fewel isn't in the consideration.. and this is merely a discussion between Sundays anyway. I'm not worried... if Fewel is gone the only thing I would hate is to see him coaching the Cowboys.. other than that more power to him. And just like we lost Spags.. we maybe bound to lose Fewel and there will be great defensive coordinators available...

why the concern? the dog doesn't think it is such an easy jump from DC to head coach. he may not be able to make that jump successfully. and let's see how he does for a year here before firing coughlin to name him head coach.

i think it's more along the lines of us not wanting to lose him

Right now, I think a guy like Cowher could deal with him right now. Jones knows he fucked up. He hired Phillips because he wanted a guy who would yes him to death and it didn't work. Jones has too much riding on this. that team has talent, but the window for success is smaller because a lot of that team have been around a while. Let's be honest, Dallas with a good coach is probably neck and neck with us now.

i agree. i think cowher and gruden are the only real candidates

I'd love it if they picked up Gruden. He'll turn Tony Romo into a basket case in a month and spend the next few years looking for a QB only to rely old veterans a game away from retirement.

i agree. i think cowher and gruden are the only real candidates

Not Cowher, he wont be anybodies puppet/bitch.

Gruden is my bet.

i agree, but i also think jones might back off this next coach seeing as how he squandered an extremely talented team for a couple of years by hiring a yes man

Im telling you that cocklick Jerry Jones already has Fewell seeing big $ down in Dallas. He has probably roped him in off-line already that he can join as soon as this season is over. Thats fucking why Fewell agreed to fuck-up the defensive scheme for this game and let the ass-wipe Cowboys win this one as a return gesture!!! Im telling you man....its gonna happen! Watch!!! :ranting2: