SportsWrath

Yeah, this ain't good

RandolphScott

You know I would be worried but we still got Nicks and Mannigham, not to mention Barden.

If this is a season ending loss though, I may be worried come playoffs but we'll see what happens when more is known about Smith.

Gotta ask yourself why he plays so rarely after a season and a half. Yeah, I know we have 3 excellent receivers in front of him but Hixon got more time with the same 3 in front of him. He's got the rest of this season and next training camp to avoid "BUST" status.

Gotta ask yourself why he plays so rarely after a season and a half. Yeah, I know we have 3 excellent receivers in front of him but Hixon got more time with the same 3 in front of him. He's got the rest of this season and next training camp to avoid "BUST" status.

Oh no a third round pick bust, never heard of that one before.

In all honesty though, Hixon was never behind Nicks, Manningham or Barden. Hixon was our #1 the year Plax was gone across from Smith, it wasnt until this year after Hixon was released that Nicks and Manningham have seen the field.

Barden who was drafted the same year as Nicks came out of what college? Plus he's a thrid round pick. Nicks is doing what your 1st round pick is expected of him, Barden is thrid round what do you expect from him?

MikeGarafolo

Coughlin called Smith "week-to-week" with a "partial" tear of the pec. No surgery necessary at this point.

I've had this, it still bothers me every now and then if I go long periods without exercise then twist awkwardly. Shouldn't be a problem for a pro athlete.