SportsWrath

Cowboys having Shockey/Plaxico Problem........

Guest Lockhart

Guest Floyd The Barber
Um, what?

ill repeat for you...you are a know-nothing...a nobody...a non-athlete with zero athetlic ability...your attempts at being edgy make the FAB4 only feel pitty for you...now run along and put on your mothers black eye-liner sit in the corner and loathe yourself...

ill repeat for you...you are a know-nothing...a nobody...a non-athlete with zero athetlic ability...your attempts at being edgy make the FAB4 only feel pitty for you...now run along and put on your mothers black eye-liner sit in the corner and loathe yourself...

You need to come up with some new material, Barney. Describing yourself under the guise of abusing others just doesn't cut it any more. :TD:

Guest Nutty Sack
Typical Dye: gets confronted, avoids it and posts a cop-out.

Goodnight.

Confronted by what ?? I respond to challenges by football fans. Not limp wristed so called men who are enthralled by romance novels.

Edited by Nutty Sack

Guest Nutty Sack
Good one, dye. I just wish there was a way to get you out of the Dark Side. ;)

Well right now I am conlficted by two persona's you see....one being Dye and the other Nutty. Since I have 500 posts I can change to Dye but I feel bad for Nutty, leaving him in the lurch in such a manner. And of course the Fab Four would never resort to taking on more than one identity.

As we approach the draft the urge to bring back Dye Job may become to great to stop.

Well right now I am conlficted by two persona's you see....one being Dye and the other Nutty. Since I have 500 posts I can change to Dye but I feel bad for Nutty, leaving him in the lurch in such a manner. And of course the Fab Four would never resort to taking on more than one identity.

As we approach the draft the urge to bring back Dye Job may become to great to stop.

Of course the FAG 4 would never resort to taking on more than one identity. That Kool Aid must be pretty tasty today, dye. ;)

you realy are a nut. :ph34r:

So true - we report things 3 weeks before the media gets wind of it. The FAB 4 not only knows the decisions of NFL clubs before the media, we help these clubs make the right decisions - if only that EA had listened to us the Giants would have Ben Roethlisberger, Shawn Meriman and a 3rd Lombardy Trophy.

Name TWO things that you've been right one.

Making claims about someone's offline personality is pathetic unless you actually know anything about it. Which you don't.

Confronted by what ?? I respond to challenges by football fans. Not limp wristed so called men who are enthralled by romance novels.

Reading about heterosexual relationships is gay, while getting misty-eyed over a bunch of sweaty men grabbing each other isn't? You're a joke.