SportsWrath

Cowboys having Shockey/Plaxico Problem........

Guest Lockhart

Weren't you whining last week about being "over the Giants"? Please take your little emo ass out of here, buy another black outfit, comb your hair over your face, and compete with your other emo buds as to who is most miserable and misunderstood.

What the hell is "emo"?

Guest Nutty Sack
People who feign personalities generally get upset when someone points it out.

So true Max. I suppose you're still wrestling with a sexual proference as opposed to a personality however. Very upsetting. Don't fret, the Fab Four are a very understanding lot and do not discriminate. Open up we will listen.

So true Max. I suppose you're still wrestling with a sexual proference as opposed to a personality however. Very upsetting. Don't fret, the Fab Four are a very understanding lot and do not discriminate. Open up we will listen.

I don't think I've ever had any uncertainties with my sexual proference, but the fact that you brought it up speaks volumes about yourself.

People who feign personalities generally get upset when someone points it out.

For once I'm on your side. :clap:

Aren't you guys supposed to be against name calling? You're starting to become very hypocritical.

Guest Nutty Sack

Aren't you guys supposed to be against name calling? You're starting to become very hypocritical.

I don't find this to be name calling. Far from it. Soemone is crying out for help and we are offering assistance.

Guest Lockhart

I thought TO-White and TO-Lite were very descriptive names that show the true nature of the two adolescents skipping workouts to party in Miami.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I would say that's pretty accurate.

I thought TO-White and TO-Lite were very descriptive names that show the true nature of the two adolescents skipping workouts to party in Miami.

imagine dealing these 2 on draft day, and being able to address, LB, DT, DB, TE, WR, OT and QB all in the same day with high round quality multiple picks we would get in exchange for the chicks down south ??

i hope we pull the trigger

imagine dealing these 2 on draft day, and being able to address, LB, DT, DB, TE, WR, OT and QB all in the same day with high round quality multiple picks we would get in exchange for the chicks down south ??

i hope we pull the trigger

It will only happen in your deluded mind, Floyd, but keep dreaming. The potential of it happening is probably the only thing that keeps you going every day. Very sad, indeed. You can always find another team and another group of players to bitch about.

Guest Floyd The Barber
It will only happen in your deluded mind, Floyd, but keep dreaming. The potential of it happening is probably the only thing that keeps you going every day. Very sad, indeed. You can always find another team and another group of players to bitch about.

the FAB 4 are always a step ahead...its this kind of thinking that makes winners...it may not always sway with the popular opinion, but it is always thought of with the Organizations best interests at heart...if you can upgrade a handful of positions at the cost of 2 unhappy players, why not ??

the FAB 4 are always a step ahead...its this kind of thinking that makes winners...it may not always sway with the popular opinion, but it is always thought of with the Organizations best interests at heart...if you can upgrade a handful of positions at the cost of 2 unhappy players, why not ??

You're going to upgrade seven positions with rookies? Idiot.

Edited by Coltrane

Outside of the fact that it makes no sense and would create more voids than it would fill, it's a great idea, Floyd. Keep up the good work. With this kind of initiative, you'll make Chief Sanitation Engineer in no time. :clap::doh:

What the fuck have you ever been ahead on?

Guest Nutty Sack
No, you're crying out "I'm a latent homosexual" with your irrelevant reference to it.

Grow up.

Viva Las Vegas !!!

Guest Lockhart

So true - we report things 3 weeks before the media gets wind of it. The FAB 4 not only knows the decisions of NFL clubs before the media, we help these clubs make the right decisions - if only that EA had listened to us the Giants would have Ben Roethlisberger, Shawn Meriman and a 3rd Lombardy Trophy.

So true - we report things 3 weeks before the media gets wind of it. The FAB 4 not only knows the decisions of NFL clubs before the media, we help these clubs make the right decisions - if only that EA had listened to us the Giants would have Ben Roethlisberger, Shawn Meriman and a 3rd Lombardy Trophy.

Isn't the Lombardy Trophy for the best Italian restaurant in NYC, as opposed to the Lombardi trophy, which goes to the NFL World Champion? That speaks volumes about your supposed football knowledge, lockjerk. :LMAO::clap::TU: Classic.