SportsWrath

Wade gone !

UK-Giantsfan

God Dammit! Why Why Why!

Channeling your inner Nancy Kerrigan?

Like I said in the other thread, with or without WP, they still have JJ as a problem. How many quality coaches are out there that would refuse to work for him due to his control issues...

Channeling your inner Nancy Kerrigan?

Like I said in the other thread, with or without WP, they still have JJ as a problem. How many quality coaches are out there that would refuse to work for him due to his control issues...

How will the players respond this Sunday, that is the question. Will they play for Garrett? Because they certainly weren't for Wade.

It doesnt matter who they hire the Coach in Dallas is much like the President, they're just a figure head. Jerry is running the team and has his dick so far up Garrett's ass that the team is still going to be more about the media then on the field results.

Garrett is as clueless as Wade so it's in with the new same as the old. With JJ running everything it's another decade before a playoff win; one can hope anyway.

This is actually bad news for us..... Think about it.. JG been waiting for this job for a long time when he pass up other head coaching jobs few years ago... The last two years this cowgirl team been firing up the score board and it's because of JG.

I personally don't think ROmo is that great of a QB. so I don't think their offense could be this bad. Could it be possible that JG is the mastermind behind this Wade Philips being fired????.. :confused:

This is actually bad news for us..... Think about it.. JG been waiting for this job for a long time when he pass up other head coaching jobs few years ago... The last two years this cowgirl team been firing up the score board and it's because of JG.

I personally don't think ROmo is that great of a QB. so I don't think their offense could be this bad. Could it be possible that JG is the mastermind behind this Wade Philips being fired????.. :confused:

And how many SBs have they won?

Garrett is just another Jones puppet.

they are talking about John Fox going there, and Cowher going to Carolina.

I'm thinking John Fox will take a year break... One of the local radio guys here in Dallas, was a scout for the Dallas Cowboys and Bucs under John Gruden. They had dinner before the Dallas vs Giants Monday night game and said Gruden was interest in the Dallas job.

I'm thinking John Fox will take a year break... One of the local radio guys here in Dallas, was a scout for the Dallas Cowboys and Bucs under John Gruden. They had dinner before the Dallas vs Giants Monday night game and said Gruden was interest in the Dallas job.

its gonna be a interesting offseason, with coaching changes. My other theory............. Mooch goes to Minny and Brett plays one more year

I bet every Sunday night when Jon Gruden goes to eat he says "I'm interested in the ______ ________ job"