SportsWrath

Jonathan Freakin Goff

fringe

But back to Goff.

He is definitely a pleasant surprise and I believe he still has upside. I l ike his personality too.....nice and low key, just like Eli, the WR's, and both sides of the line. I don't think we have one big mouth turd on the whole team.....not since Shockey left anyway. That's a real nice plus about this current team. No one in the papers everyday for saying or doing stupid things. I love a team that is all business and keeps their mouths shut and just does their job.

I think Goff also has been helped by a strong d-line that creates havoc and can hold the line this year. I'm not sure he would be having such a great year if he was behind last year's d-line. Give credit to Fewel and Coughlin for bringing the pieces together to fix the defense. It's a lot easier for a linebacker to shine when he's behind a great d-line and can trust his safeties to do their job well.

But back to Goff.

He is definitely a pleasant surprise and I believe he still has upside. I l ike his personality too.....nice and low key, just like Eli, the WR's, and both sides of the line. I don't think we have one big mouth turd on the whole team.....not since Shockey left anyway. That's a real nice plus about this current team. No one in the papers everyday for saying or doing stupid things. I love a team that is all business and keeps their mouths shut and just does their job.

I think Goff also has been helped by a strong d-line that creates havoc and can hold the line this year. I'm not sure he would be having such a great year if he was behind last year's d-line. Give credit to Fewel and Coughlin for bringing the pieces together to fix the defense. It's a lot easier for a linebacker to shine when he's behind a great d-line and can trust his safeties to do their job well.

MLB needs to be a smart, instinctive player. I always knew Goff had the brains for the job......degree in mechanical engineering from Vanderbilt.

But I have to say I didn't think he was as quick to the ball as he has shown this season....he's flipped a switch.

You obviously haven't heard John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High" enough times to know the worst song known to man.

All the clubs are playing "Sweet Caroline" lately so the crowd can come in with their chant, "fuckin cunt". It's the new thing (at the clubs I go to anyway), sorta like the old, "Mony Mony" song where people chant, "get laid, get fucked".

Jesus, what kind of clubs do you have up there? I'm sure they're very popular with the ladies!

You obviously haven't heard John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High" enough times to know the worst song known to man.

All the clubs are playing "Sweet Caroline" lately so the crowd can come in with their chant, "fuckin cunt". It's the new thing (at the clubs I go to anyway), sorta like the old, "Mony Mony" song where people chant, "get laid, get fucked".

these fucking morons inherited it has their song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUGFCbDCGxc

Jesus, what kind of clubs do you have up there? I'm sure they're very popular with the ladies!

They are pretty hoppin clubs up here in Binghamton. Thousands of Long Island kids going to Binghamton U. flood State Street where all the clubs are and mix with thousands of locals. The ladies do indeed outnumber the guys and it's the "ladies" (well, females anyway) that yell "Fuckin Cunt" following the words "Sweet Caroline"...and man do they yell it. I noticed in the Red Sox sing along with the song that they simply go, "bomp, bomp, bomp" after Sweet Caroline. How lame! They'd be in for a shock if they went to a club in Binghamton when that song is played.

i prefer reverend blue jeans.

"reverend blue jeans BABE"

Okay.....I don't know if you've got some inside joke about the song or if you just don't know the actual words, but it's "Forever in Blue Jeans". Don't know where the "reverend" comes from.

Okay.....I don't know if you've got some inside joke about the song or if you just don't know the actual words, but it's "Forever in Blue Jeans". Don't know where the "reverend" comes from.

definitely know that its forever in blue jeans.

there was an episode of king of queens where he thought it was reverend blue jeans and it was about a hip preacher. i laughed.

I'm not entering any club that plays "Sweet Caroline" on a seemingly regular basis.

i never play that song but at "my uncle's place", my favorite bar. the bartender mikey always gets pissed when he sees me put money in the jukebox because he knows some neil is coming.

it usually america or love on the rocks though.

which are also my karaoke staples.

i never play that song but at "my uncle's place", my favorite bar. the bartender mikey always gets pissed when he sees me put money in the jukebox because he knows some neil is coming.

it usually america or love on the rocks though.

which are also my karaoke staples.

Go next door to Flashbacks about 1 - 1:30AM on any weekend when there's more than a thousand inebriated college kids and you will hear Sweet Caroline played at high volume. I think the kids request it just so they can scream chant the dirty.

Go next door to Flashbacks about 1 - 1:30AM on any weekend when there's more than a thousand inebriated college kids and you will hear Sweet Caroline played at high volume. I think the kids request it just so they can scream chant the dirty.

my uncles place is in hillcrest, uncle tonys is the one downtown. its a very rare situation im in those neck of the woods these days. cant handle those 1000s of assclowns anymore.

did show up down there for about 20 minutes late night on halloween but then i got irritated so fast i basically almost lost it and made the broad i was with take me home.

How do you know John Denver and not mention "Sunshine?" Although if I need to induce vomitting, I'll put on "Wildfire."

How do you know John Denver and not mention "Sunshine?" Although if I need to induce vomitting, I'll put on "Wildfire."

Man oh man.....thanks a lot for reminding me of a couple of songs that I had permanently erased from my memory banks on purpose. I'll probably have one of those songs stuck in my head now for the rest of the day and I hate when that happens.

John Denver (actually, Henry Deutschendorf, Jr.) produced plenty of vomit inducing songs. Nice guy, bad pilot, left a legacy of stomach turning music.

Man oh man.....thanks a lot for reminding me of a couple of songs that I had permanently erased from my memory banks on purpose. I'll probably have one of those songs stuck in my head now for the rest of the day and I hate when that happens.

John Denver (actually, Henry Deutschendorf, Jr.) produced plenty of vomit inducing songs. Nice guy, bad pilot, left a legacy of stomach turning music.

There ain't nothin' in the world that I like better

Than bacon 'n lettuce 'n homegrown tomatoes

Up in the mornin', out in the garden

Get you a ripe one, don't pick a hard 'un

All winter without 'em is a culinary bummer

I forgot all about the sweatin' and the diggin'

Every time I go out and pick me a big 'un

Homegrown tomatoes, homegrown tomatoes

What would life be without homegrown tomatoes?

Only two things that money can't buy

That's true love and homegrown tomatoes.

You can go out to eat and that's for sure

But there's nothin' a homegrown tomato won't cure

Put 'em in a salad, put 'em in a stew

You can make your own tomato juice

You can eat 'em with eggs, eat 'em with gravy

You can eat 'em with beans, pinto or navy

Put 'em on the side, put 'em in the middle

Homegrown tomatoes on a hot cake griddle.

What would like be without homegrown tomatoes?

If I's to change this life I lead

You could call me Johnny Tomatoseed

Cause I know what this country needs

Homegrown tomatoes in every yard you see

When I die don't bury me

In a box in a cold dark cemetery

Out in the garden would be much better

'Cause I could be pushin' up a homegrown tomato.

What would like be without homegrown tomatoes?

my uncles place is in hillcrest, uncle tonys is the one downtown. its a very rare situation im in those neck of the woods these days. cant handle those 1000s of assclowns anymore.

did show up down there for about 20 minutes late night on halloween but then i got irritated so fast i basically almost lost it and made the broad i was with take me home.

I went to those state street clubs a few times cause some girl I was working with wanted me to go,the Rathskeller was the main one we went to, I was never really into it . A friend of mine always wanted to go the Belmar and I liked that at first, then that became a popular place and a little too hipster for me, the Downtown QB in Endicott, I was regular at though thats still my favorite bar anywhere even though I haven't lived there for 5 years.

Yeah.....my bad. I always confuse the two. My friends and I play trivia on Tuesday nights. We usually play at McGirks, but on occassion we play at My Uncle's Place. Our team is the "Rocket Surgeons" if you happen to be out some night on trivia night and hear our team name. If so, stop over and I'll buy you one.

I think the one time we met up for a beer was at Uncle Tony's right? My memory isn't so hot anymore.

I went to those state street clubs a few times cause some girl I was working with wanted me to go,the Rathskeller was the main one we went to, I was never really into it . A friend of mine always wanted to go the Belmar and I liked that at first, then that became a popular place and a little too hipster for me, the Downtown QB in Endicott, I was regular at though thats still my favorite bar anywhere even though I haven't lived there for 5 years.

rathskellar is a shithole. state street is fun like once or twice a year. belmar ive only been in a couple times because a friends band was playing, but yeah too hipster for me, theres fitzies pub right downtown which is like the more heavy metal hipsters, then theres the belmar which is just your traditional hipster i guess. either way i get angry when im at both places.

downtown qb is the same story as ive only been there a few time when a friends band was playing, this broad i met goes there sometimes so i might go there some night when i feel like slaying her poon.

Yeah.....my bad. I always confuse the two. My friends and I play trivia on Tuesday nights. We usually play at McGirks, but on occassion we play at My Uncle's Place. Our team is the "Rocket Surgeons" if you happen to be out some night on trivia night and hear our team name. If so, stop over and I'll buy you one.

I think the one time we met up for a beer was at Uncle Tony's right? My memory isn't so hot anymore.

ive always wanted to go to uncles on trivia night, i havent really been going there as often as i used to. trivia nights are fun, a year or so ago my team started like 4 questions late and still won down at bobbys place in endwell(great meatball pizza).

yeah uncle tony's we drank a couple one night, this was just after i turned 21, im now 27. wow.