SportsWrath

Go Dallas???

so-cal dub

Not against Washington but certainly against Philly. Washington fans have never bothered me. Plus their most famous group of fans is a bunch of cross dressing fatties with pig noses. Philly vs Dallas I am rooting for a tie.

well like i said, if the situation calls for it.

if dallas is out of the playoffs, and them beating the skins knocks the skins out of playoff contention im rooting for dallas.

GB has to do something about that non existent running game and their average defense before I really worry about them...Rodgers is a damn good QB though

Clay Matthews could be defensive player of the year though, Brandon Jackson has his moments. They shut out the Jets last week. I think Tampa is better then people are giving them credit for as well.

Clay Matthews could be defensive player of the year though, Brandon Jackson has his moments. They shut out the Jets last week. I think Tampa is better then people are giving them credit for as well.

I think the Jets offense is pretty poor....

i agree, i think they are building something there.

I don't care if Dallas winning makes the Giants chances better my hatred for them transcends the Giants. There is no team in any sport that deserves the hatred Dallas gets. Their little run in the 90s and their attempt at capturing the "Americas Team"......as a Yankee fan it would be easy for that team to try and capitalized the Americas team label. And they don't. But the Cowboys tried to get national on that label. FUCK THEM.