SportsWrath

Go Dallas???

so-cal dub

Doesn't it make sense to root for Dallas this week to beat GB? I hate them just as much as you and would love nothing more to see them go down flames, but if they win this week it could mean a lot for the playoff race/seeding.

So I say this while almost puking all over my bed, Go Dallas! :puke:

Well, I'm not too proud...Dallas is finished this year, I'll root for them to take down the Giants real competition.

Hey man people have to view this like a war time alliance with Stalin...hold your nose and support the enemy of your enemy. :laugh:

Rather just beat them at Lambeau AGAIN. Feels less dirty.

LOL!!! Yeah man I feel ya....remember the bad old days of the Broke Backs and the 69'ers going up at each other in NFC Conference Championship Games....those were times when all of the shades were drawn; the lights out; the TV was off...no unplugged until the blasphemy was no longer being broadcast. It was a choice between ...between...well it was no choice at all. :TD:

LOL!!! Yeah man I feel ya....remember the bad old days of the Broke Backs and the 69'ers going up at each other in NFC Conference Championship Games....those were times when all of the shades were drawn; the lights out; the TV was off...no unplugged until the blasphemy was no longer being broadcast. It was a choice between ...between...well it was no choice at all. :TD:

Please don't bring that up...I'm still doing therapy for all the times Philly got into the playoffs this decade. I'm counting the minutes until they slip back into their well-deserved mediocrity.

Thanks to Jerry and Danny, Washington and Dallas have a culture of incompetence. :thumbs:

If Dallas wins, and we beat GB it will set us up for great playoff seed. Dallas having 2 wins is fine with me. I wont be jumping up and down and screaming for Felix Jones, but I wont care if they pull it out their ass. Either way, it's a win win for us Giants fans.

I can't root for a Dallas win, and I sort of like Green Bay, as a team, there's a lot of history and good football in that organization....but So Cal makes a very good point, we need the high seed for home field and possibly the first round bye. But I'm gonna root for a tie.

Dallas has a brutal schedule, Packers,Giants,Colts and Saints on Thanksgiving. So they are all but done and should lose all four of those games. Its too early though to have to worry about GB, even though at full strength they could be very good, their are two teams in the NFC South I guess we would have to worry about, but still I won't root for Dallas unless they have to beat to Philly in the final game to give us homefield and the division or some scenario like that

Dallas has a brutal schedule, Packers,Giants,Colts and Saints on Thanksgiving. So they are all but done and should lose all four of those games. Its too early though to have to worry about GB, even though at full strength they could be very good, their are two teams in the NFC South I guess we would have to worry about, but still I won't root for Dallas unless they have to beat to Philly in the final game to give us homefield and the division or some scenario like that

GB has to do something about that non existent running game and their average defense before I really worry about them...Rodgers is a damn good QB though

i could see myself rooting for dallas against philly or washington if the situation called for it, but outside of the division i cant do it.

Not against Washington but certainly against Philly. Washington fans have never bothered me. Plus their most famous group of fans is a bunch of cross dressing fatties with pig noses. Philly vs Dallas I am rooting for a tie.