SportsWrath

We should go after Randy Moss

NeMesiS

Calm down dude.

No. FUCK THAT :furious:

It's not like what I type here has any bearing whatsoever on who the Giants add or don't add to the roster.

That we know :furious:

I merely asked what had he done with the Pats to get branded a 2nd grader (as you put it). I don't recall him doing anything under Billichick that would justify that statement.

Excuses excuses :furious:

And yeah,

Yea WHAT :furious:

that is the kind of logic I use in fantasy football. So what if someone is a 2nd grader,

What's wrong with 2nd graders ha? :furious:

it's not like they're a cancer in my locker room.

Obviously you don't know 2nd graders :furious:

All I need them to do is perform. For fantasy purposes I'd have a whole roster full of Moss's if I could.

Make up your mind.. is it Mosses or 2nd graders? :furious:

What are they gonna do, sit in a corner and type media statements?

I'll show you media statements :furious:

i think it's funny that people who get PAID to write about sports on places like espn and foxsports were actually acting like the raiders were one of the teams that might be interested in him. they were by far the least likely team to claim him

hes been with 3 different teams in 30 days now

if he keeps this up he can still be on 6 more teams this year and abuse 6 more cafeteria staffs.....since he wont talk to the media ..... my suggestion he erect a loving tribute to bill bellicheck and the patriots on a billboard in each of the 6 new cities he plays for LOL :sheeplover::jerkoff:

Nice to know that Bill Bellicheck is a better HC than Vince Lombardi, and Dick Vermeil.....Bill Parcells, Bill Walsh