SportsWrath

We should go after Randy Moss

NeMesiS

No way. We have Nicks who is Moss all over again and a bevy of other fine WRs. We're good. Good luck tho Randy.

As good as Nicks has been this year... He will never even come close to the talent Randy Moss has... no where near. Bring Randy Moss in will make Nicks and Smith 100 times better. Our running game will be unstoppable...

Can you imagine how much our Redzone conversion will improve.. I'm getting a woody just thinking about it. :drool:

As good as Nicks has been this year... He will never even come close to the talent Randy Moss has... no where near. Bring Randy Moss in will make Nicks and Smith 100 times better. Our running game will be unstoppable...

Can you imagine how much our Redzone conversion will improve.. I'm getting a woody just thinking about it. :drool:

Or he comes in, only catches one pass then has a press conference for 10 mins about how great the Pats are again.

So we'll pass on Moss like we did Brandon Marshall? You know, Moss stretches the field for the running game. He occasionally catches a few bombs as well. Minny is on the hook for the rest of the contract sans about $6 mil in base salary, and he would be a free agent at the end of the season if claimed off waivers. $6 mil for Randy Moss? Are you kidding me? It would be worth it to the running game even if Moss never caught a single pass from Eli.

Dude.. Moss is getting old and slow... there's a reason he was traded and released in on a matter of weeks. I'm VERY happy with what we have.. NICKS over Moss anyday.. Smith Over Moss anyday.. and even Manningham for that matter..

Of course there's always the possibility you were being sarcastic all along.

Dude.. Moss is getting old and slow... there's a reason he was traded and released in on a matter of weeks. I'm VERY happy with what we have.. NICKS over Moss anyday.. Smith Over Moss anyday.. and even Manningham for that matter..

Of course there's always the possibility you were being sarcastic all along.

Moss would command double teams. Surely that helps the rest of the offense. Moss got canned for being pissed over $25k in fines for 'not being available to the media'. For making 'inappropriate' remarks after the game. He expressed a sickening amount of man-love for Billichick and the Pats. And for that, he can now be had for about $6 million in base salary, and be sent packing to the free agent market at the end of the season. Anyone who doesn't think a talent like Moss helps us is crazy.

Moss would command double teams. Surely that helps the rest of the offense. Moss got canned for being pissed over $25k in fines for 'not being available to the media'. For making 'inappropriate' remarks after the game. He expressed a sickening amount of man-love for Billichick and the Pats. And for that, he can now be had for about $6 million in base salary, and be sent packing to the free agent market at the end of the season. Anyone who doesn't think a talent like Moss helps us is crazy.

The guy is wayyyyyy past his prime. He gets no separation anymore... We have young guns in our O who play at a high level.

Absolutely

Fucking

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This^ I always thought of Moss has highly overrated. He is strictly a hashmark over the top guy, and without the speed he used to have he is rendered useless

JR YOU STOOPID IMGRATE SIGN RANDY MOSS NOW!!!!

LOL

Why sign Moss...it takes away passes from Nicks, Smith and Manningham.

I hear it all the time...once Nicks gets a few passes in him...teams start doubling. Which ta-da! opens up one on one coverage for Smith and Manningham. And yes, I think Steve Smith is one of the best receivers in the game. The guy is just un-fucking-canny on 3rd down and clutch situations.

LOL

Why sign Moss...it takes away passes from Nicks, Smith and Manningham.

I hear it all the time...once Nicks gets a few passes in him...teams start doubling. Which ta-da! opens up one on one coverage for Smith and Manningham. And yes, I think Steve Smith is one of the best receivers in the game. The guy is just un-fucking-canny on 3rd down and clutch situations.

Amen. The guy has hands of glue.

Moss would do great most likely, my point is we dont need him. We have a up and coming double team commanding WR already. And I believe Nicks will emerge into a superstar WR.

This is part of Bellichick's new super-secret master plan:

1) Trade Moss for 3rd round pick;

2) Have him learn the next opponent's playbook, then blow the game;

3) Moss gets waived, goes on to the next opponent;

4) rinse and repeat.

Who needs video cameras? Eventually, after the second/third season of this, he learn's the playbooks of all 31 potential adversaries. It's fucking perfect! :thumbs: