SportsWrath

Wow the Jets Defense looks like ours

JackStroud

I have never really sat and watched them before but I have to admit these guys could probably play with us

Its starts with stopping the run....they and the Packers are both good at it

The Giants D has held opponents to less than 45 YDs per game rushing over the last 4 games- the lowest 4 game stretch total since the Elias Sports bureau started keeping records in 1933

I knew we were becoming an iron wall but had no idea we were reaching historic proportions

GO GIANTS

I have never really sat and watched them before but I have to admit these guys could probably play with us

Its starts with stopping the run....they and the Packers are both good at it

The Giants D has held opponents to less than 45 YDs per game rushing over the last 4 games- the lowest 4 game stretch total since the Elias Sports bureau started keeping records in 1933

I knew we were becoming an iron wall but had no idea we were reaching historic proportions

GO GIANTS

WOW thats interesting......the Ryan Family love of pass pressure came form a discussion Buddy Ryan and YA Tittle had.......Tittle told him I don't care how many guys you drop in coverage.....eventually I'll find a hole....you have to bring pressure! :thumbs: