SportsWrath

Giants looking at a new kick returner

Lughead

But in the fourth game of last season, he tore a knee ligament and was lost for the year.

Blackmon's knee gave him issues in the preseason this year and he was placed on injured reserve when Green Bay made final cuts. The team then reached an injury settlement with Blackmon, thus setting him free.

This is better? Really?

Green Bay settled, indicating they must have thought he was done and not going to heal enough to play again. Ray-0-Tard may suck, but at least he can stand.

This is better? Really?

Green Bay settled, indicating they must have thought he was done and not going to heal enough to play again. Ray-0-Tard may suck, but at least he can stand.

I don't know shit about this guy but lets not forget that the Broncos cut Hixon in '07.

If the dude can stand upright he can be as effeective as Renaud

No more hesitation/shuffling of the feet before he even takes a step forward!

Now, if we can just replace the entire special teams, including the coach, we'll be set!

I think the problem is much smaller than you think. A little tweak here and there and this team will right the ship.

I think the problem is much smaller than you think. A little tweak here and there and this team will right the ship.

you can't "tweak" a burst or good vision. Reynaud appears to have neither. He also seems to be a bobbler which is even worse.

We need to get someone in there that can catch the ball and get it upfield quickly.

you can't "tweak" a burst or good vision. Reynaud appears to have neither. He also seems to be a bobbler which is even worse.

We need to get someone in there that can catch the ball and get it upfield quickly.

Was referring to our ST coverage.

It doesnt matter...even if we had Deion Sanders in his prime, he wouldnt do much becuase the coverage is so bad. It seems like there are 50 guys on Reynaud as soon as he catches the ball.

agreed.

also according to twitter we did sign this guy, he is going to wear #30 and no word yet on the roster move to make space for him.

It doesnt matter...even if we had Deion Sanders in his prime, he wouldnt do much becuase the coverage is so bad. It seems like there are 50 guys on Reynaud as soon as he catches the ball.

I don't know Reynaud seems to find tacklers, and is almost always taken down by the first man to come within 5 yards of him. I agree the coverage leaves much to be desired but even bad coverage looks better if the guy with the ball can make someone miss.

This is better? Really?

All it definitely means is that they didn't think Blackmon was healed enough to play at that time. I don't think they could have IRed him. Maybe PUP would have been an option, I'm not sure. But a couple months rest might have been enough to get him right.

Hopefully.

But as bad as the blocking has been, I don't know that a different returner is going to make a bit of difference.

Far as I know, there's no quintessential website to look up uniform numbers in football or baseball. Seems like a good business for someone because you can tie in jerseys etc.

Not talking about this instance, but I've looked a few times and it's helter skelter.