SportsWrath

Badegg, in the eyes of his peers, won't ever measure up to the The Italian Hotdog

JMFP

I beg to differ. At least egg has the balls to say he is a cowboy fan (even if he does run away while they suck). You know where he is coming from. Ive asked "the dog" 100 times who's his team, only to be met with cowardly responces.

I like the Dog, yea he plays devils advocate, but good discussion depends on opposing views. Who his team is really doesn't matter in an discussion about the Giants. I mean sure, if he is a Dallas fan and is just irrationally talking down on Eli or something like that, thats pretty shitty, but from what I've read he backs his stuff up with his own certain critiques, whether we agree with them or not.

Up until recently the Dog has been very amicable, and like Hamp says, who cares who his team is. He's been a little more belligerent lately though. He has a different point of view but it's usually solid... it's not like he's on here typing in all caps about how Eli is the worst quarterback ever.

BadEgg is just a clown who baits you guys every friggin' year and you all fall for it. Trust me, it's a better world with him on "ignore."

BadEgg is a troll he's usual topic and or response is "Blah blah Giants suck, Cowboys are better, blah blah" I honestly have not seen a single thing posted by him say anything different. He just tries to get a response.

Dog at least brings up valid discussion and response to the thread and I've we have seen things eye to eye sometimes, though from time to time he does seem to like to "hassle" a few members.

BadEgg is a troll he's usual topic and or response is "Blah blah Giants suck, Cowboys are better, blah blah" I honestly have not seen a single thing posted by him say anything different. He just tries to get a response.

Dog at least brings up valid discussion and response to the thread and I've we have seen things eye to eye sometimes, though from time to time he does seem to like to "hassle" a few members.

I like both. BadEgg is a diehard boys fan but I doubt he's of old age.. honestly sounds a bit younger than most of us.. maybe even younger the Zelmo... The Dog brings valid points that can be debated.

As far as their character, we all have our persona's.. no knock. Unless the person is a blabbering idiot of course.

I really hope we put the nail in the coffin Monday night

The Dallas Cowboys have been and still are the most over-hyped NFL team in league history.......they went 15 years between playoff victories for goodness sakes

The Giants arent perfect but over the years The Giants go through a regular cycle of excellence, and so far 3 Lombardys regularly spaced.......not 3 in a row and done 20 yrs ago. The problem with the Giants is they unlike say NE cannot suistain excellence, and this I blame on Fassel and Coughlin......two un-inspirational HCs

The Cowboys were rescued from the fate of the Oakland Raiders by our old Coach- Parcells. Had he not come along they would be the Oakland Redskins

His theories on bigger and faster is better still reverberate through their team especially to the offense......on D they have once again lost their compass

Thus they remain a dangerous and wounded opponent. They will come out running Monday trying to catch us off guard and they will be stopped dead......once they start up the aerial circus the mistakes, fumbles and INTs will quickly follow

The key here is to get to Romo early and rough him up (below the helmet).....if we do this we win by 10-14 points

I really hope we put the nail in the coffin Monday night

The Dallas Cowboys have been and still are the most over-hyped NFL team in league history.......they went 15 years between playoff victories for goodness sakes

The Giants arent perfect but over the years The Giants go through a regular cycle of excellence, and so far 3 Lombardys regularly spaced.......not 3 in a row and done 20 yrs ago. The problem with the Giants is they unlike say NE cannot suistain excellence, and this I blame on Fassel and Coughlin......two un-inspirational HCs

The Cowboys were rescued from the fate of the Oakland Raiders by our old Coach- Parcells. Had he not come along they would be the Oakland Redskins

His theories on bigger and faster is better still reverberate through their team especially to the offense......on D they have once again lost their compass

Thus they remain a dangerous and wounded opponent. They will come out running Monday trying to catch us off guard and they will be stopped dead......once they start up the aerial circus the mistakes, fumbles and INTs will quickly follow

The key here is to get to Romo early and rough him up (below the helmet).....if we do this we win by 10-14 points

So Belechick is inspirational?

Cowboys still worry me. 3rd on offense, 4th on defense, I believe, in yards gained/allowed. Agree we need to continue to get heavy pressure on QB to prevent their excellent bunch of receivers from doing real damage.

Bellicheck is not inspirational to you.....especially not to the press and media

Bellicheck and Parcells believe in circling the wagons, saying nothing to the press (the anti cowboys) and building a togetherness in the locker room which does not leave the lockerroom

Coughlin has the 1st part right but his less than flamboyant personality prevents the latter......Giants have great players who rely on their positional coaches to pull the group together.......no one goes into Coughlins "open door" to speak with him.....if you believe that I'll sell you the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge :rolleyes: