SportsWrath

Eli, In Eyes Of His Peers, Won't Ever Measure Up To Peyton, And That's Only Knock

Mr. P

LOL

Sure. Logic and Reason. That'll work.

LOL right?

I had an Eagles fan tell me that Eli was a "crybaby with an inferiority complex who can't live up to his brother."

I told her I'd take Eli's inferiority complex... and his Super Bowl ring, SB MVP, and hot wife.

She could have Ron Mexico and his 2 year jail sentence, pot-stuffed water bottle, and herpes... but hey, he runs pretty fast.

Those Philly "fans" are a funny lot.

i wonder how many WR's voted for Terrell Owens considering he's averaging more yards per game (95.2) than all but 6 of them

That's true but most of them came from one insanely sick outing where he had something like 222 yards. Take that away and his numbers are really pedestrian.

That's true but most of them came from one insanely sick outing where he had something like 222 yards. Take that away and his numbers are really pedestrian.

You could say that for a lot of receivers. You didn't hear any "nicks is the second coming" comments after last Sunday.

fact is over his career Owens has been top of the food chain wr and people begrudge him that fact because he's a dick.