SportsWrath

Why not let Victor Cruz return punts and KOs

JackStroud

I know he has a hammy, but as soon as hes healthy we should dump this useless Reynaud character and pick up a good Olineman, or Kicker for KOs only..........someone with a howitzer.......or a special teams maniac who enjoys busting wedges

that guy we had KOffs yesterday looked a lot like Tynes to me on my rabbitt ears TV.......ok I'll admit it I get occassional, very occassional snow :smartass:

I think Cruz would give us the same kind of return capability Chicago has with Devon Hester.

I know he has a hammy, but as soon as hes healthy we should dump this useless Reynaud character and pick up a good Olineman, or Kicker for KOs only..........someone with a howitzer.......or a special teams maniac who enjoys busting wedges

that guy we had KOffs yesterday looked a lot like Tynes to me on my rabbitt ears TV.......ok I'll admit it I get occassional, very occassional snow :smartass:

I think Cruz would give us the same kind of return capability Chicago has with Devon Hester.

Who would you inactivate on game day in place of a second kicker?

So what part of him being IR dont you understand?

Actually, the Giants are under review by the NFL about placing Cruz on 'major' IR...for a hamstring that normally doesn't warrant a 'major' IR (6 weeks or more) placement.

In other words, his Giants career wasn't intended to be over...they were just trying to hide him on IR until next year.

Smart. If it works.

In other words, his Giants career wasn't intended to be over...they were just trying to hide him on IR until next year.

Smart. If it works.

I read today that it's thought that the NFL wasn't going to do anything because hamstring injuries are known to linger....sometimes entire seasons. I think minor IR, as it were, would have required the team to cut him once he got healthy, so yah, essentially they wanted the roster spot without losing Cruz.

No better time to write such a topic when one guy goes on IR and the guy he's crying about to replace didn't play bad at all. Figures.

I'm not saying hes terrible but he is pedestrian

When you think back about how Hixon lit up the stadium this guy is pork and beans.

We have a lot of speedsters with hands who could do that job much better.,to add insult to injury he's flubbed about 5 balls already.

Coughlin is very slow to realize, and admit he's made a mistake on these type positions

I read today that it's thought that the NFL wasn't going to do anything because hamstring injuries are known to linger....sometimes entire seasons. I think minor IR, as it were, would have required the team to cut him once he got healthy, so yah, essentially they wanted the roster spot without losing Cruz.

True, thats what is going to happen to Merriman.