SportsWrath

I had an HD indoor antenae in the closet

JackStroud

Hooked it up this morning to my big screen LG HD TV and Viola!!! It worked

Channel 5 coming in loud and clear in HD over the airwaves.......and 37 other digital channels most of which suck

the antenea is in my livingroom window facing NYC

cant DVR the game but I'm now looking for my old VCR and some tapes

FUKKKK YOu Dolan!!! :sheeplover: take your MSG/Cablevision and shove it where the sun dont shine

you can get one at Radio Shack for $35 its amplified too built in.....better hurry

there will be a run on these things

1. Don't own a TV

2. go fuck yourself

3. Internet

3. profit

nothing like watching a good Giants game on a 15 inch PC with jittery picture

WHAT A DORK YOU ARE........I'll suffer along with a 46 inch HD LED surround sound experience :smartass:

as for #2 most of the male population does that at least once a day, yours you probably need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find so I'll give you a pass LOL :thumbs:

nothing like watching a good Giants game on a 15 inch PC with jittery picture

WHAT A DORK YOU ARE........I'll suffer along with a 46 inch HD LED surround sound experience :smartass:

as for #2 most of the male population does that at least once a day, yours you probably need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find so I'll give you a pass LOL :thumbs:

STROUD BURN!

haha stroud what a idiot, HD can be streamed over broadband and i have a higher resolution on my screen than you do on your TV :) moron

you also have a dramatically increased brain capacity than Jack, lol....evolution passed Jack up, but as long as he likes the Giants....

dont let him fool you

I've bee to those sites.....they are a crap shoot of 99% frozen pictures not a pleasant viewing experience

if t were as easy as he says the NFL would shut them down....they are TV Nazis

highly protective of their content :jerkoff:

actually sounds like you were on the wrong sites.

not really

I have watched games on NFL Network Thurs nights including channslsurfing.com.......the pictures are halting all the time

NOW......... imagine 3 million Cablevision customers hitting their already overloaded servers today

This guy is not going to see the Detroit game online today :sheeplover: Sorrry Charlie....go get a $35 antenea you cheap SOB

Oh I forgot you dont own a TV :rolleyes:

not really

I have watched games on NFL Network Thurs nights including channslsurfing.com.......the pictures are halting all the time

NOW......... imagine 3 million Cablevision customers hitting their already overloaded servers today

This guy is not going to see the Detroit game online today :sheeplover: Sorrry Charlie....go get a $35 antenea you cheap SOB

thats because channelsurfing.com sucks.

but i guess theres no way you could possibly be wrong right?

and yeah i dont own a tv, you caught me.

clown.

not really

no you god damned retard true high definition streaming nfl games are not free links on the web. friggen idiot. That being said, I am probably not going to pay to watch the Giants beat up on the lions so I rather just watch the free non-jittery streams that you are too stupid to find.

I ran into a snag

my old VCR will not accept the digital over the air stream as anything but garbage

I'll have to figure something else out for game archiving

I have 4 Digital TVs but none has video out only a million different ways to video in

for now I pointed my Sanyo HD SD Card Camcorder at the 46 inch screen and went off to coach soccer

I will have to see what that looks like when I feed it into the TV........probably ok if the cat didnt chew on the power cord or something