SportsWrath

Inactives/Pre-Game Discussion

Mr. P

whoever made last weeks game thread should make it this week as well but here are the giants inactives:

Giants inactives today: DJJohnson, MHedgecock, KBulluck, PDillard, SO'Hara, WBeatty, VCruz and MKiwanuka.

Kenny Phillips is up and ready to go

MikeGarafolo

Uhhhhh, interesting development down on the field: holding for Lawrence Tynes is Sage Rosenfels, not Matt Dodge.

Superstar Sage in the house!

They should be doing this anyway to give the option for the fake FG.

They should be doing this anyway to give the option for the fake FG.

yeah, pre-feagles i've always liked a qb doing the holding, feagles was an exceptional holder though so i wasn't mad about him being back there.

So Andre Johnson is going to suit up? Webby going to have his hands full today.

He'll suit up but he's still a "game-time decision". He might not play very many snaps, if at all.

I was kinda hoping top see how Webster fared against a healthy Johnson but I'll take it.

He'll suit up but he's still a "game-time decision". He might not play very many snaps, if at all.

I was kinda hoping top see how Webster fared against a healthy Johnson but I'll take it.

pixel.gif

According to FOX Sports' John Czarnecki, Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson and RE Mario Williams will both be active for the team's Week 5 matchup against the Giants.

The league's best wide receiver and arguably best defensive end both have a favorable matchup against the Giants. Both can be safely penciled into fantasy lineups. Jacoby Jones (calf) is the team's lone game-time decision, though he's not expected to playSource: FoxSports.com

From what I read Andrews is starting at LT this game and if does well probably keeps that spot

When O'Hara returns Seubert goes back to back up at every position

If Andrews is back to Pro Bowl form this bodes very well for our SB hopes

koets is active so im assuming koets is starting at center.

whoever made last weeks game thread should make it this week as well but here are the giants inactives:

Giants inactives today: DJJohnson, MHedgecock, KBulluck, PDillard, SO'Hara, WBeatty, VCruz and MKiwanuka.

Kenny Phillips is up and ready to go

that was Rik so far he is 2-0 this year I am 0-1 so far ande I am not feeling it today for some reason.I wish he would get his ass in here and start today's game thread . If he doesn't You go a head and make it I have faith in you

I will be outside painting my dads truck ( small touch up)

that was Rik so far he is 2-0 this year I am 0-1 so far ande I am not feeling it today for some reason.I wish he would get his ass in here and start today's game thread . If he doesn't You go a head and make it I have faith in you

I will be outside painting my dads truck ( small touch up)

well the other loss came from me.

granted it was against indy though.