SportsWrath

nfl map week 5

fringe

Damnit, I knew it was coming. I just didn't expect it coming off a win. Well, time to infect my computer with some online stream site.

Thanks for the good news, Blu.

Oh, and btw, seeing as I don't follow baseball until this time of year........God damn that kid of yours can throw a ball. I know who he is, but never saw him play until the other night. Of course I'm going to wish the Yankees in, but I wouldn't want to face Timmy in the WS.

Besides me being in Jersey and getting to watch all the games so far, they have also shown every game here in socal on national television. Finally I can watch a game that isnt being shown after blowing my wad for the Sunday Ticket.

Besides me being in Jersey and getting to watch all the games so far, they have also shown every game here in socal on national television. Finally I can watch a game that isnt being shown after blowing my wad for the Sunday Ticket.

Oh. So you're BB01's 'buddy with the package'. You two have fun blowing your wads.

If you have access to a sports bar then you have no reason to complain. Better than being in Kuwait with no Giants game on AFN, and I don't even have fast enough internet to watch a streaming site. :furious:

Guess I'll be watching one of the other NFC East teams because AFN chose to show the Redskins, Eagles, and Cowboys games this weekend, but not the Giants. Maybe they'll show a replay.