SportsWrath

Milwaukee Brewers (6-3) at New York Mets (7-1)

Plax 4 Prez

lol you guys are were on the road to go who nows well do good but itll take awhile!!!

lol, I'm just very hopefull... our team has only lost one division game so far, and now we are playing a respectable team people still have doubts.... barring injury we will be one of the best teams in the NL... with alot of young talent still yet to hit thier peak

lol, I'm just very hopefull... our team has only lost one division game so far, and now we are playing a respectable team people still have doubts.... barring injury we will be one of the best teams in the NL... with alot of young talent still yet to hit thier peak

we havent lost any division games yet!!woo hoo but we havent played anyone from our division either!!lol but were gonna own the red sox!!we have too!!

fuckin aaron heilman gets the win.

He pitched like shit nd took points away from glavine for my fantsasy. lol

MAKE A FANTASY SPORTS SECTION ON THIS WEBSITE :TU:

fuckin aaron heilman gets the win.

He pitched like shit nd took points away from glavine for my fantsasy. lol

MAKE A FANTASY SPORTS SECTION ON THIS WEBSITE :TU:

if you want I can pin one here, or I think we already have one in the General Baseball section... if you want a forum for it, the idea will most likely get shot down...but I can ask anyways if you'd like

yea i posted that in general a couple days ago and nemesis said he liked the idea. But, some guy was complainin how there would be too many threads ppl dnt go to.

yea i posted that in general a couple days ago and nemesis said he liked the idea. But, some guy was complainin how there would be too many threads ppl dnt go to.

Maybe you can PM him and ask him to make a poll... Vote either Yes or No on the idea and we'll see what happens