SportsWrath

Andrews to play LT this week

JackStroud

This is the move I have been waiting for. Diehl moving inside.

Andrews is young and has attended multiple pro bowls (as a player- I could see that line coming LOL).....this should be fun to watch.

Looking forward to Sunday to see if we keep pillaging QBs and running backs.

This is the move I have been waiting for. Diehl moving inside.

Andrews is young and has attended multiple pro bowls (as a player- I could see that line coming LOL).....this should be fun to watch.

Looking forward to Sunday to see if we keep pillaging QBs and running backs.

Where and when did you hear this?

Where and when did you hear this?

Its in todays NY Post

Deihl moves to LG Seubert to Center, Andrews at LT.........partly to stop that big mobile #1 draft choice DE Mario Williams......remember all the crap Houston took for drafting him over Reggie Bush :rolleyes:

I must admit I was one of the naysayers.........now it looks like Houston made the correct move

Bush is a good player but a great DE is a game changer

If Andrews' head is on straight, and he can get back to his proBowl form, he is the best OL we have.... I just hope that's not too big of an if. I'm really exicted to see him get a chance this weekend though

Yes and they have Brian Cushing back, who I pleaded for 2 drafts ago......I think we missed him by one draft slot, and Jerry would not trade down for him... Cushing made the all rookie and all pro teams last year. I can remember the 1977 Giants who had Brad Van Pelt, Brian Kelly, and Harry Carson at LBer, with Jack Gregory, and Troy Archer joining John Mendenhall on the line.

Van Pelt and Mendenhall should be on that ring of honor.......any of you young guys who did not get to see those two play would be impressed. Those two guys could cover the field sideline to sideline.......Harry Carson also was extremely fast at that point in his career.

Brian Cushing apparently was hanging around Park Ridge NJ for the last 4 weeks, at his parents place. I live in Park Ridge but never have run into him.....He works out at the the Paradisio Speed Gym in Hawthorne where they teach players how to properly accelerate......maybe Ol'Tom should send a few of our LBers to that gym.

Giants 27 Houston 18

Can anyone explain to me how the Jets and Minn got Santonio Holmes and Randy Moss both for 3rd round picks???

WTF........

Yes and they have Brian Cushing back, who I pleaded for 2 drafts ago......I think we missed him by one draft slot, and Jerry would not trade down for him... Cushing made the all rookie and all pro teams last year. I can remember the 1977 Giants who had Brad Van Pelt, Brian Kelly, and Harry Carson at LBer, with Jack Gregory, and Troy Archer joining John Mendenhall on the line.

Van Pelt and Mendenhall should be on that ring of honor.......any of you young guys who did not get to see those two play would be impressed. Those two guys could cover the field sideline to sideline.......Harry Carson also was extremely fast at that point in his career.

Brian Cushing apparently was hanging around Park Ridge NJ for the last 4 weeks, at his parents place. I live in Park Ridge but never have run into him.....He works out at the the Paradisio Speed Gym in Hawthorne where they teach players how to properly accelerate......maybe Ol'Tom should send a few of our LBers to that gym.

Giants 27 Houston 18

Can anyone explain to me how the Jets and Minn got Santonio Holmes and Randy Moss both for 3rd round picks???

WTF........

I was always a big fan of both Kelly and Van Pelt.....but that dates me back to when I first started following the Giants.

Do they teach them how to juice there too?

Do they teach them how to juice there too?

he claims to have taken a GNC supplement...you never know whats in that stuff. Everyone in the NFL is now tested for steroids.

anyway Paradicio is actually in Fair Lawn right next to Hawthorne.....site of Joe Carini the famous trainer and his storefront gym.....Carini s the guy who turned Tiki into an All Pro, and Westbrook worked out after hearing Tiki story Theres a lot going on over there on RT 208

I dont think Westbrook took Carini as seriously as Tiki did. <_<

I heard Andre Johnson won't play? Truth?

He and Williams are both listed as questionable.

For us: Bulluck, DE Mathias Kiwanuka (neck), OT Will Beatty (foot), FB Madison Hedgecock (hamstring) and C Shaun O'Hara (Achilles and ankle) have been ruled out for the game. ... Bradshaw, Thomas and Phillips are questionable, and DE Osi Umenyiora (knee) and center Adam Koets (knee) are probable.