SportsWrath

Giants

Lughead

I believe we are in first place in the Division. 2-0 in the Conference while the Redskins are 2-1 and Eagles are1-2

In third place according to NFL.com 0-2 in Non-conference games, Redskins have the win over Philly so their in first, Eagles only have one loss in non-conference games.

So Skins, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys.

Wont be that way for long though if our D keeps playing this way.

In third place according to NFL.com 0-2 in Non-conference games, Redskins have the win over Philly so their in first, Eagles only have one loss in non-conference games.

So Skins, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys.

Wont be that way for long though if our D keeps playing this way.

Hmmm I always thought it went by conference games when there was a tie

Hmmm I always thought it went by conference games when there was a tie

There is no tie though. Reskins are 1st because they have the NFC East wins, Eagles are second because they only have one conference loss, we're third because we have two losses.

We'll smack the shit out of both of them though, can't wait for a division game.

There is no tie though. Reskins are 1st because they have the NFC East wins, Eagles are second because they only have one conference loss, we're third because we have two losses.

We'll smack the shit out of both of them though, can't wait for a division game.

Oh I thought you didn't count Divisional games until you popped the cork on them? ( we haven't played one yet) so then you move to the Conference Oh well what ever or how ever they score it as long as we win in the division and in the conference that's the main thing

Redskins are currently in first place in the division.

Of course when there's only 4 games played it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Really, I'm surprised at how bad the NFC East has looked in general. All four teams have showed some good things and some awful things. I don't see one team in the division that looks solid and consistent.

Redskins (my team) has two tough games back to back (Packers than Colts).