SportsWrath

Culter's "concussion"

Treehugger

he got -7.5 points in my most expensive fantasy league. the guy who owns him (also had jeff reed today--who owes me money btw) got 25 points this week, our league average is like 80 and the worst of the worst weeks are usually no lower than the 50's

Busy telling him how the Giants season was over?

Oh snap! Yeah I did say that. Not to him, but whatever...it always seems to work. You or anyone else here couldn't have seen that defensive onslaught coming. I was very impressed and pleased. Like I said in another post, if they continue to play like that it would resemble the 07 season...first two games we couldn't stop anything then the goal line stand in Washington and we were off. Hopefully this game spring boards us like that one.

Stick a fork in us, just don't twist it yet.

Oh snap! Yeah I did say that. Not to him, but whatever...it always seems to work. You or anyone else here couldn't have seen that defensive onslaught coming. I was very impressed and pleased. Like I said in another post, if they continue to play like that it would resemble the 07 season...first two games we couldn't stop anything then the goal line stand in Washington and we were off. Hopefully this game spring boards us like that one.

Stick a fork in us, just don't twist it yet.

Hey, cmon now, I made 200 bones predicting the Gmen to down the Bears....