SportsWrath

Matt Dodge

Sephiroth

I think that's a bit unfair. The one that resulted in a touchback was a great kick. It should have been downed at the 1 if the first guy there hadn't stopped dead. He had the punt returner back-pedaling on a few strikes. The 57-yard one Hester returned 20 yards (that got called back after a penalty) was just shitty coverage. Our gunners are doing a crap job this year. I miss Tyree.

Hey, you coffin corner that out at the 5-10 and it's a lot better than the touchback.

But you can't expect the gunners to do anything when they aren't even halfway to the returner yet because Dodge's kicks have NO HANGTIME....

Hey, you coffin corner that out at the 5-10 and it's a lot better than the touchback.

But you can't expect the gunners to do anything when they aren't even halfway to the returner yet because Dodge's kicks have NO HANGTIME....

That's true, but that's not what happened on the last couple punts. Good distance, decent hangtime, horrible coverage.

That's true, but that's not what happened on the last couple punts. Good distance, decent hangtime, horrible coverage.

Who knew it was so hard to find good special teamers. My god, the Giants have had Corey Webster out there on kick coverage. Something is seriously wrong when you've got your best starting CB playing on specials as anything but a kick returner.

Who knew it was so hard to find good special teamers. My god, the Giants have had Corey Webster out there on kick coverage. Something is seriously wrong when you've got your best starting CB playing on specials as anything but a kick returner.

Jason Sehorn anyone?