SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Guest Floyd The Barber

its satisfying to know, that even with the abscense of a main kog of the FAB 4, that the machine continues to move along without skipping a beat...fully entrusting our selection duties in Lockhart, he is putting together what will be a franchise that will contend...a franchise TE, a franchise T...large bodies...i see a trend...

i expect the mailbox of FAB 4 headquarters will be overflowing with mail, with the return address of Ernie Accorsi printed on each envelope...he will once again reach out for outside consultation...the question is, will he finally take it ??

***NEW SELECTION***

With out second round draft pick, 60th overall, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Danieal Manning, CB Abilene Christian.

We feel that a major weakness has been in the secondary of this team and with this pick we hope Manning can come in and start at either CB or try out for safety.

Guest Nutty Sack
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD last minute work meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made me miss my draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Nem I hate to be the one to break this to you but you've been removed as a board admin for not prioritizing your responsibilities properly. The Fab Four will be filling that void. Please prepare yourself for a debreifing to bring us up to date.

Thank you.

FF

Wait, no 3rd or 4th rounds???

It just won't work. Especially with the top half of the round occuring on a Friday. The interest and participation is dropping too quickly. There's no point in going past the 2nd round.

Guest Lockhart

The FAB 4 has already beaten the opposition into surrender after only two rounds - we would do the same in the REAL NFL draft.

Big Board:

1. Daniel Bullocks

2. Cedric Griffin

3. John McCargo

4. Anthony Fasano

5. Abdul Hodge

6. Joe Klopfenstein

7. Darryl Tapp

8. Charles Spencer

9. Mark Anderson

10. Rodrique Wright

Unfortunately, I have to step out and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be back. Thus, please refer to this big board for missed picks. If Plax misses his pick, then the Colts automatically select Bullocks. If the Seahawks misse their pick, they automatically take Griffin. And so on.

It just won't work. Especially with the top half of the round occuring on a Friday. The interest and participation is dropping too quickly. There's no point in going past the 2nd round.

I should have helped out a lot more then I did. I do apologize for that and again for the other day.

For the 64th pick in the Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select. OLB A.J Nicholson from Florida St.

The Indianapolis Colts select Daniel Bullocks S

The Seattle Seahawks select Cedric Griffen CB

The Pittsburgh Steelers select OLB A.J Nicholson from Florida St.

Well for everyone who participated that concludes the second round of the draft.

Edited by Pizan