SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Wow, at this rate, not a lot of GMs will be invited back for next year's mock. Like I've said before, if you miss one pick and fail to send a list in advance, you're not getting an invite the following year.

Do you know how hard it is going to pick a 7th rounder? I never heard of 90% of these players and where am I going to get states on the very late picks?

Guest Lockhart

The lesson learned is to never have these drafts on a weekend night, especially befgore a holiday weekend. If you think its sparse tonight, wait until tomorrow night - especially without the FAB 4 picking tomorrow.

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 54th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Joseph Addai

Selection was made according to generic draft boards, as the GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

The Cincinnati Bengals are on the clock...

The lesson learned is to never have these drafts on a weekend night, especially befgore a holiday weekend. If you think its sparse tonight, wait until tomorrow night - especially without the FAB 4 picking tomorrow.

That's why I established the schedule 3 weeks ago. Everyone knew when exactly the were suppossed to pick, and they all confirmed they would participate. The purpose of having a schedule was to give people a chance to send in players if they might miss their pick. We've had almost 10 missed picks, which is about 10 too many.

And I guarantee that everyone scheduled to pick tonight logged in at least once after 10 PM yesterday night (when picks 1-48 were completed) and had a chance to see who was taken and send my a list of players.

Guest Nutty Sack

Can the Fab Four get some better lighting back here for our draft table ?? Why are we stuck in the corner when we possess the most knowledge ??

Can the Fab Four get some better lighting back here for our draft table ?? Why are we stuck in the corner when we possess the most knowledge ??

well...you can move outside...?

Guest Lockhart

***NEW SELECTION***

Carolina needs to add depth and a quality 3rd OT to go along with starters Jordan Goss and Terrelle Wharton. Right now they have no real 3rd OT - until now as the Panthers select Andrew Whitworth from LSU - a college team that runs a pro passing offense - Monday we want a better table and better lighting and please keep your wives and girlfriends away from our table in future rounds.

6'7" tall and weighs 334

louisianastate_andrew_whitworth_sm.jpg

Edited by Money

Guest Lockhart
Lock, this is so easy why does Ernie make such a big deal about it ?

No idea - we should offer our services to John Mara. In two rounds we have already made Carolina the NFC Super Bowl favorite.