SportsWrath

Fuck you AJ

so-cal dub

I will be truly shocked if this team makes it out of the first round.

Have they really been playing that bad? I was really hoping for a yanks-phils rematch in the world series...not to get ahead of myself here, but the phils are really looking good heading into the playoffs.

Have they really been playing that bad? I was really hoping for a yanks-phils rematch in the world series...not to get ahead of myself here, but the phils are really looking good heading into the playoffs.

With those three starting pitchers I don't see how they dont' win it just filling out the line up card.

C. Wagon

With those three starting pitchers I don't see how they dont' win it just filling out the line up card.

C. Wagon

It's hard to argue a case for any starting 3 better than Halladay Oswalt and Hamels, but as a lifelong Phillies fan I've come to know that the only thing that can be expected from them is disappointment...call me cautiously optimistic.

It's hard to argue a case for any starting 3 better than Halladay Oswalt and Hamels, but as a lifelong Phillies fan I've come to know that the only thing that can be expected from them is disappointment...call me cautiously optimistic.

As long as Mitch Williams isn't doing the closing for them you should be fine.

C. Wagon