SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Clarence the Blue Puppet

Rivera...

WOW!!!!

September does not like this guy. 3 blown saves this month, and I don't know how many more times this year he's had innings with almost 20 pitches. I think it's safe to say that nobody is afraid of him at all.

It doesn't help that Girardi has some fucked up fascination with not letting anyone finish an inning. Mo is a closer who is not 25 anymore, he needs to pitch the 9th only. I'm so fucking sick of Girardi pulling the 7th and 8th inning relief after 2 outs.

Guest StrahansGap

It doesn't help that Girardi has some fucked up fascination with not letting anyone finish an inning. Mo is a closer who is not 25 anymore, he needs to pitch the 9th only. I'm so fucking sick of Girardi pulling the 7th and 8th inning relief after 2 outs.

I agree. Rivera has been notoriously awful in his career when he enters the game in the 8th inning. Any time he finished the 8th and has to come back and close it in the 9th....he fucks it up. You think Girardi would know by now.

Guest StrahansGap

I agree. Rivera has been notoriously awful in his career when he enters the game in the 8th inning. Any time he finished the 8th and has to come back and close it in the 9th....he fucks it up. You think Girardi would know by now.