SportsWrath

Do you think we would have won if Blackburn played?

JMFP

The final score, without Blackburn, was 38-14.

The way I see it, in the first half, Blackburn would have probably picked off a pass, for an interception and score.

Then, in the 2nd half, he would have probably forced a fumble, picked it up, juked a couple guys, and scored again.

Final score....Giants 28, Colts 24.

:giants:

The final score, without Blackburn, was 38-14.

The way I see it, in the first half, Blackburn would have probably picked off a pass, for an interception and score.

Then, in the 2nd half, he would have probably forced a fumble, picked it up, juked a couple guys, and scored again.

Final score....Giants 28, Colts 24.

:giants:

Blackburn would have picked up Addai and ran him back for the TD.

Seriously, you guys are ridiculous. If Blackburn had played, he would have burst through Tony Ugoh, picked up Peyton, ripped him in half with his bare hands, and beaten the entire Colts offense with their QB's lifeless body.

Then he would have scored 200 TDs.

"Wouldn't have made a difference." What horseshit.

only pierce could have stopped peyton

blackburn has a knee

coughlin blamed the players...........i blame the coaches.....totally unprepared

hell, I have a knee...two of them in fact, wtf does that matter?

The Giants paid next to nothing for Arrington, how could he be a 'bust'? Emmons sucked the whole goddamn time he was in New York and cost a lot more money.

Yeah that didn't make a great deal of sense. We had Arrington for what, 3 or 4 games? And he was starting to look pretty good too. We signed him with a low base salary that was mostly incentive laden./ I sometimes think what the D could have been if he was healthy.