SportsWrath

Jay Fiedler a possible Giant

BigPete

from kffl.com

Giants | Team checking out Fiedler

Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:14:44 -0700

Mike Garafolo, of the Star-Ledger, reports agent Brian Levy said free agent QB Jay Fiedler (Jets) recently took a physical in New York conducted by a New York Giants team physician. Fiedler is recovering from shoulder surgery performed in 2005. "They were pleased with the results," Levy said. "He won't be throwing for another four-five weeks, so we are in no rush."

from kffl.com

Giants | Team checking out Fiedler

Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:14:44 -0700

Mike Garafolo, of the Star-Ledger, reports agent Brian Levy said free agent QB Jay Fiedler (Jets) recently took a physical in New York conducted by a New York Giants team physician. Fiedler is recovering from shoulder surgery performed in 2005. "They were pleased with the results," Levy said. "He won't be throwing for another four-five weeks, so we are in no rush."

Hell yeah... then we would have a great back-up...

Guest Carbo
Hell yeah... then we would have a great back-up...
Fiedler wouldn't necessarily be a backup. If he goes head to head with Helicopter in training camp there is a good chance he could win the starting job.

Guest Floyd The Barber

from a well known source, Jay Fielder visited an acclaimed Dr., who not only has been the teams Orthopedic for the past 10+ years, but happens to be a resident of Garden City, NY...a small town on Long Island...

Jay was spotted leaving this Dr.'s office about a month ago, whos office is in midtown NYC on the west side...

according to my source, Fielders shoulder is "chop meat" and is no longer serviceable...now, if the NYG organization forgoes the Dr.'s discretion and advice to look at other options, it will just prove how stupid our FO is...

Guest Carbo
from a well known source, Jay Fielder visited an acclaimed Dr., who not only has been the teams Orthopedic for the past 10+ years, but happens to be a resident of Garden City, NY...a small town on Long Island...

Jay was spotted leaving this Dr.'s office about a month ago, whos office is in midtown NYC on the west side...

according to my source, Fielders shoulder is "chop meat" and is no longer serviceable...now, if the NYG organization forgoes the Dr.'s discretion and advice to look at other options, it will just prove how stupid our FO is...

Most interesting insider info, Floyd. Thank you for sharing! This, of course, changes the training camp outcome if Jay can't throw any more. That should give Helicopter the edge. . .

Guest Nutty Sack
Most interesting insider info, Floyd. Thank you for sharing! This, of course, changes the training camp outcome if Jay can't throw any more. That should give Helicopter the edge. . .

Unless of course we turm elsewhere............What's Mr. Collins doing these days??

Guest Carbo
Unless of course we turm elsewhere............What's Mr. Collins doing these days??
Seeking employment. If he comes in, it's a toss up as to who starts.

Guest Floyd The Barber

i was eager to see Jay come in and see what he has, but since the latest news isnt positive, i would think we will be looking at other options...

Guest Lockhart
i was eager to see Jay come in and see what he has, but since the latest news isnt positive, i would think we will be looking at other options...

I hope so, or its another season of helicopter boy, with Plaxico and Shockey throwing their hands into the air gesturing disgust and a 4-12 season.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus

Instead of running behind washed-up backups, the Giants organization needs to seriously pursue Billy Volek.

Imagine him under center throwing passes to Shock and Plax

Guest Carbo
Instead of running behind washed-up backups, the Giants organization needs to seriously pursue Billy Volek.

Imagine him under center throwing passes to Shock and Plax

Sure can. Those clowns are jogging an out pattern, and Volek is throwing a deep post pattern to the safety.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Sure can. Those clowns are jogging an out pattern, and Volek is throwing a deep post pattern to the safety.

You obviously don't know much about football.

Volek is the real deal---why do you think the Titans are comfortable letting McNair walk?

Guest Carbo

Drew, baby, c'mon. If you're going to hang here on this scintillating board, at least pretend you can read. My post was a knock on those two clown receivers the Giants find themselves saddled with. It was your boy Shockey, and his twin dog Plexiglass, that I was referring to. TO White and TO Lite were never on the same page with Eli last year. And this year, we can expect more of the same. Why? Because neither one gives a damn about practicing with their QB to right the wrongs of last season. Volek might be a great QB someday. Hell, you can have the spawn of Marino and Montana in your back pocket but it won't do a damn bit of good if Shockless and Burress are bitchin' and moanin' and jogging the wrong pattern.

Guest Lockhart
Drew, baby, c'mon. If you're going to hang here on this scintillating board, at least pretend you can read. My post was a knock on those two clown receivers the Giants find themselves saddled with. It was your boy Shockey, and his twin dog Plexiglass, that I was referring to. TO White and TO Lite were never on the same page with Eli last year. And this year, we can expect more of the same. Why? Because neither one gives a damn about practicing with their QB to right the wrongs of last season. Volek might be a great QB someday. Hell, you can have the spawn of Marino and Montana in your back pocket but it won't do a damn bit of good if Shockless and Burress are bitchin' and moanin' and jogging the wrong pattern.

As we saw in the infamous TO press interview with Rosenhaus - he talks a lot - says nothing - listens to noone. Funny how all his headcase clients hang around his house in Miami all off -season.

Never mind him. He thinks people care about what he has to say.

As we saw in the infamous TO press interview with Rosenhaus - he talks a lot - says nothing - listens to noone. Funny how all his headcase clients hang around his house in Miami all off -season.

sounds like you.....

Guest Nutty Sack

He should stick to rescueing toddlers from the kiddie pool.