SportsWrath

""....so I have to give this division to the Giants by default."

fringe

Yahoo Sports NFC East Predictions.

Farrar: New York Giants. Logic tells the prognosticators that the Eagles will take this thing, but I'm not drinking the Kevin Kolb Kool-Aid yet. And the Cowboys' offensive line is just asking for trouble. The Redskins are in radical rehaul mode, so I have to give this division to the Giants by default.

Chase: New York Giants. The Eagles' offense is about as intimidating as the French army. The Cowboys still have Wade Phillips as coach. And the Redskins? Don't get me started on the Redskins.

its going to be a knock down dragout all season long with the Cowboys and New Orleans........really there is no number4

after the giants saint and cowboys there is a big drop off

I like our chances................for one thing Fnnnnnn Airhorn the anchor is finally GONE

its all about staying healthy .............thats our real competiton

its going to be a knock down dragout all season long with the Cowboys and New Orleans........really there is no number4

I like our chances................for one thing Fnnnnnn Airhorn the anchor is finally GONE

With Chase Blackburn as team captain, how can we NOT lose?

A team cannot consistently win with a weak O-line.... especially if your QB's first instinct is duck and chuck.

The Cowboys have such good players at the skill positions, they'll look great against teams with a mediocre front 7...and probably be good enough to make the playoffs too. But they'll get exposed against good defenses.

The Cowboys have such good players at the skill positions, they'll look great against teams with a mediocre front 7...and probably be good enough to make the playoffs too. But they'll get exposed against good defenses.

They are playing a lot of defenses that can expose them on the line...

First, all three NFC East Defenses are not push overs..

Then Minn, GB, New Orleans, Cards and INDY all have very good pass rush Defenses...

The falcons should be in this conversation.

Have they done anything about their horrible pass defense?

They brought in Dunta Robinson, they have weak DE's though their LB's are young and quick and they get Peria Jerry back from injury so he should provided pressure at the DT spot, their corners Grimes and Robinson are a pretty CB duo they should make they playoffs, in fact I think three teams from the NFC South get in, with the Cowboys losing out. Giants win the NFC East

They brought in Dunta Robinson, they have weak DE's though their LB's are young and quick and they get Peria Jerry back from injury so he should provided pressure at the DT spot, their corners Grimes and Robinson are a pretty CB duo they should make they playoffs, in fact I think three teams from the NFC South get in, with the Cowboys losing out. Giants win the NFC East

:confused:

OK, Im a tad confused by this statement. Are you saying 3 teams from the NFC South get in? Who would be the 3rd team after N.O. and ATL?? The Panthers or Bucs??? I dont see that happening. And the cowshits arent in the south. Im confused.

:confused:

OK, Im a tad confused by this statement. Are you saying 3 teams from the NFC South get in? Who would be the 3rd team after N.O. and ATL?? The Panthers or Bucs??? I dont see that happening. And the cowshits arent in the south. Im confused.

I say Carolina gets in with a better division record with Dallas being like the seventh seed just missing out, I could see Dallas losing four games in the East, and Carolina splits the south going 3-3 and Carolinas out of division schedule is better.