SportsWrath

For Those Here Who Want Derrick Ward

The P

Somebody hasn't done his fantasy football homework!

LOL that was the first thing I thought too.

They also drafted Ben Tate out of Auburn, who could be a beast, you can never have too many backs I guess. Maybe Slaton gets cut?

Ben Tate is on injured reserve. Jeez, doesn't ANYBODY follow fantasy football here? :huh:

Texans could have a good year. Their D looked menacing against Dallas.

Was it Texans looking good or Dallas sucking big time?

Did Dallas ever score an offensive touchdown this preseason? I didn't follow them very closely, but I know a lot of Dallas fans were worried about not getting any offensive touchdowns. Their preseason offense sucked big time from what I gather in casual conversations at the local watering holes. I hope Romo doesn't throw a touchdown all season. Would love to see the pain on the Cowboy fans' faces when they go through a season with no offense to speak of.

Did Dallas ever score an offensive touchdown this preseason? I didn't follow them very closely, but I know a lot of Dallas fans were worried about not getting any offensive touchdowns. Their preseason offense sucked big time from what I gather in casual conversations at the local watering holes. I hope Romo doesn't throw a touchdown all season. Would love to see the pain on the Cowboy fans' faces when they go through a season with no offense to speak of.

I could have been that Dallas' line is just that bad, there were DLs in their backfield on most plays. I hope that's the case. :freaked:

Up until game 4, they had a WHOPPING one TD. lol I have Arian Foster in my SW FFL. Hes gonna be a beast.

Oh yeah.....fuck dallas. :thumbs: