SportsWrath

Hey... unreasonable, Nazi mods?

Sephiroth

Who should be the new player featured at the top left of the screen?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the new player featured at the top left corner of the screen?

• Eli Manning
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • Ahmad Bradshaw
    • Steve Smith
    • Hakeem Nicks
    • Osi Umenyiora
    • Justin Tuck
    • Corey Webster
    • Antrel Rolle
    • Other

Seriously, we need a new... what would you call it? Picture? Avatar? Someone besides Antonio Pierce at the top of the screen. Honestly, my vote goes to Eli... I know it's cliche, but we all know he's a good QB, has the skills to lead/keep this team successful for many years, and we know he's not going anywhere any time soon.

Steve Smith is a very close second for me. LOVE his hustle, work ethic, hands, and demeanor. He's Cris Carter without the rape charges. He'd actually get my vote if he didn't currently have contract issues. :unsure:

Seriously, we need a new... what would you call it? Picture? Avatar? Someone besides Antonio Pierce at the top of the screen. Honestly, my vote goes to Eli... I know it's cliche, but we all know he's a good QB, has the skills to lead/keep this team successful for many years, and we know he's not going anywhere any time soon.

Steve Smith is a very close second for me. LOVE his hustle, work ethic, hands, and demeanor. He's Cris Carter without the rape charges. He'd actually get my vote if he didn't currently have contract issues. :unsure:

I say Eli flanked by Bradshaw and Smith. both workhorses.

So you are in the belief that Eli has peaked? I thought this was about the face of the team not guys who have peaked because if they have, well its not a very good sign. I'm always looking for new peaks. Eli is in his prime, Tuck is in his prime. They are both good candidates however this team was built on defense and for many more years to come this will be the case.

Justin Fuckin Tuck AKA Jason Tuck as he is fondly known as by everyone who doesn't cover our Giants except when absolutely required by contract obligation.

So instead of one offensive player we replace that with one defensive player who still hasn't peaked?