SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Clarence the Blue Puppet

VAZQUEZ!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

AND FUCK YOU CASHMAN FOR TRADING FOR HIM!!!!!!!!

I hated this signing the minute I read about it. I knew this tenure would be no different than his last.

You can't tell yet, but Boone Logan may be the best part of that deal, and Melky's having a crappy year.

I was against that deal, too, though Vazquez is actually doing better than I thought he would. He'd do even better if he left his fast ball in the dugout.

Vazquez has pitched a lot better than his numbers and record suggest...he got rocked in April and that inflated his numbers for the season..not to mention the team seems to play terrible defense when he pitches.

He's been solid..not an ace by any means, but as a number 4, he is good to go.

I love when he throws that 62 mph breaking ball and has guys coming out of their shoes missing it.

He'd be a number 1 or 2 pitcher on some teams. Any team in the country would love having Vasquez as their 5th starter.

He'd be a number 1 or 2 pitcher on some teams. Any team in the country would love having Vasquez as their 5th starter.

not for 11.5 million.

who do you sugest we go with?

I just don't trust Vazquez. I didn't like the trade the day it happened. What really sucks is that there is no better option right now. The bats need to wake up. Hoping tonight's game starts a trend.